I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #35
4. Repetitive stress damage on a body part can result in an overuse _____.
5. There are three types of fat: saturated, unsaturated and _____.
7. The _____ simply measures how much we weigh.
12. A major component of prechoreographed program is _____.
14. _____ increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
16. The fruit that shares its name with a color.
17. _____ disease is a malabsorptive disorder that affects people of all ages, genders and ethnicities.
18. Minerals in body fluids that carry an electrical charge, such as sodium and calcium, are known as _____.
20. _____ is an artificial, non-caloric sweetener often used by dieters.
22. A _____ is a chemical produced by the body via the introduction of another chemical or food.
23. This type of fat "around the organs" has been linked to a greater risk of heart disease.
24. _____ carbohydrates are released into the bloodstream more slowly and therefore take longer to digest.
28. _____ is the basic study of the workings of muscular activity.
30. Non-mainstream methods of treating physical ailments fall under the category of _____ medicine.
31. Keeping a food _____ can help make you aware of your calorie consumption so you can reduce it.
33. Intestinal _____ are healthy microorganisms that reside in the gut and help as part of the body's defense system.
34. The body's ability to move itself, via the feet, from one place to another, are called _____ skills.
35. _____, the "hunger hormone," is produced largely in the stomach.
36. Growth _____ are portions of long limb bones where growth occurs in children.
37. The _____ diet has been criticized for its high-fat content, particularly saturated fat.
1. Celiac disease results from the body thinking that _____ is a harmful invader.
2. The point of attachment of a muscle closest to the body's midline or center is its _____.
3. _____ is the abbreviation for 1,000 calories, or one food calorie.
6. _____ carbohydrates provide instant energy; examples are sugars and starches found in candy.
8. The beat, time or rhythmic motion of a specific activity is its _____.
9. The hot, stinging sensation in the muscles when exercising is known as the _____.
10. A _____ weight is one at which you are comfortable and free of weight-related diseases such as high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes.
11. A significant amount of evidence indicates that _____ training helps reduce blood pressure.
12. The Weight Watchers program uses "counting" _____ for food.
13. Lactate _____ is the point in exercise intensity at which blood lactate concentrations rise exponentially.
15. Painful, bony projections that can form along the body's joints are called bone _____.
19. _____, known as the "satiety hormone," is produced by fat cells and appears to regulate body fat.
21. _____ diets are "temporary fashions" in weight loss.
25. To _____ is to give enthusiasm and interest that causes a specific action or behavior.
26. _____ is associated with many cardiovascular risks, including hypertension.
27. _____ is the abbreviation for the molecular "currency" that provides energy in the body's cells.
29. _____ are abdominal exercises performed by "curling" the midsection.
32. _____ is another word for the fat found in the body.