I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #32
1. _____ improves range of motion and reduces wear on soft and hard tissue.
5. The length of time that an exercise or activity is performed is its _____.
8. _____ is the muscles' ability to create strength as quickly and forcefully as possible.
13. Calorie _____ can help with daily monitoring of food intake.
17. Keeping an exercise _____ over time helps you monitor your gains when working out.
18. You need to ingest _____ for any exercise program, whether weights or cardio.
20. _____ is the loss of bodily fluids, sometimes from exercise.
21. A _____ is a device or system that sends electrical impulses to the heart in order to set its rhythm.
26. _____ metabolism is a process by which the body uses oxygen to produce energy.
27. _____ are unpleasant sensations of irregular and/or forceful beating of the heart.
30. In the human body, fat can be divided into two main compartments: visceral and _____ (under the skin).
31. _____ is high in fiber and also has a laxative effect and should be added to the diet gradually.
33. The component of exercise that maintains the body's equilibrium is _____.
34. The number given to carb rich foods based on blood glucose levels is their _____ index.
35. The number one killer of women in the U.S. is _____ heart disease.
1. Kerry and Krist Knee started the hottest fitness center in Toronto, Canada, by creating the _____ _____ Fitness class.
2. An _____ refers to an exercise that usually brings a muscle to full exhaustion.
3. _____ is a steady reduction in training just before an event to give the body a rest.
4. To lose _____ _____ per week, forgo or burn 500 calories per day.
6. The body feels _____ when moving from machines to free weight movements.
7. A _____ is mentally imaging an event or activity just before completing it.
9. _____ contraceptives may increase a woman's risk of heart disease.
10. _____ band syndrome is a common cause of lateral (side) knee pain in runners.
11. Taking a daily _____ may soothe inflammation.
12. Performing exercises in sequence at stations as quickly as possible is called _____ _____.
14. _____ is an Asian spice that has been used medicinally for many centuries, touted to relieve nausea and provide relief to pregnant women suffering from morning sickness.
15. Cardiac _____ are alterations in the speed or regularity of the heartbeat.
16. It is a known fact that getting enough _____ can help us lose weight.
19. These uncooked foods are often associated with fitness and eating well.
20. A recent study suggests that regular physical activity in youth may also safeguard against _____ in later years.
22. One of the purest forms of protein is available in _____ _____.
23. Fat is stored in smaller amounts in the heart, pancreas, liver, and within muscle, where it is referred to as _____ fat, which is used for fuel during exercise.
24. _____ is a stress hormone.
25. _____ surgery is usually the last resort in the weight loss war.
28. _____ is especially inflammatory to an artery's endothelium, its interior lining.
29. Exposure to moderate to extreme altitudes can result in acute _____ sickness.
30. Some proteins when consumed, cause the muscle to see an increase in _____.
32. The heart's _____ ventricle pumps blood to the body.