I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #29
3. The ACL is one of four ligaments that serve as a main stabilizer of the _____.
9. When grocery shopping, become knowledgeable at looking at these (2 words).
10. Many diuretics alter _____ balance.
12. _____ your hands several times a day can help prevent sickness.
13. One of two professionals that can guide you to attaining a proper diet.
17. Application of _____ can promote healing by discarding damaged tissue and increasing flexibility and mobility.
18. Having your _____ checked at least annually ensures a healthy heart.
19. Body fat weighs one pound when it stores 3500 _____.
20. A diet high in _____ has many overall health benefits.
25. Exercise can help a woman during this "later in life" transition.
26. The R.P.E. and the _____ test are much more effective and accurate measurements than heart rate for some exercisers.
30. Daily exercise can help prevent this painful type of headache.
32. Increased brainpower can be enhanced by this daily activity.
33. Beta-blockers work to block particular sites in the body called beta-_____.
35. A primary duty of fitness professionals is to ensure that clients exercise _____ and effectively to successfully reach their goals.
36. _____ work to increase urine output.
37. The _____ diet is a popular, steak-heavy, high-fat, low-carb nutrition plan.
1. When you stop seeing results after a few months of weight loss training.
2. This body type tends to be more muscular in shape.
4. _____ act to prevent or stop anginal attacks by relaxing vascular smooth muscle.
5. Everything in _____, especially when it comes to eating.
6. _____ medications are designed to affect blood pressure, heart rate, heart rhythm, vascular resistance, cardiac output, etc.
7. Many _____ influence heart rate and therefore have an impact on the method you choose for monitoring exercise intensity.
8. This is inevitable as we age, but exercise can help combat it (2 words).
9. The ACL is located between the bottom of the _____ and attaches to the top of the tibia.
11. _____ medications work to inhibit the reuptake of serotonin in the brain to correct the serotonin imbalance common in depression.
14. The "L" in ACL (Anterior Cruciate _____).
15. This food can help prevent stiffening of the arteries associated with aging.
16. _____ medications stimulate the beta-receptors in the lungs to relax the lung bronchioles.
21. Daily cardio and strength training can help diminish the appearance of this.
22. ACE _____ can cause postexercise hypotension, dizziness, a dry, persistent nonproductive cough, and lightheadedness.
23. It is a myth that _____ meals can help you lose weight.
24. Calcium _____ blockers work to inhibit calcium from entering both muscle in the heart and muscle inside blood vessel walls.
27. This small, over-the-counter pill, taken on a daily basis, can benefit people with heart disease, arthritis and headaches and can prevent clotting.
28. When exercising in the cold, take steps to prevent this condition.
29. The most important meal of the day.
31. _____ stimulates the uptake of glucose in muscle and fat tissue and inhibits protein and fat breakdown.
34. Restricting this food additive can assist in lowering blood pressure.