I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #27
2. Exercise reduces _____ discomfort, so move those knees and elbows.
6. Regular physical activity can help you manage and possibly _____ high blood pressure.
7. Gaining control of your _____ size and weight through fitness is an amazing way to increase self-esteem.
9. Vitamin K could be essential for strong _____, and to get your daily dose you need to eat about a half a cup of dark leafy greens.
10. The least common foot type is the _____ arch.
11. Exercise gives your _____ system a boost and helps you to avoid colds.
14. If your BMI range is between 18.5 to 24.9 you are _____.
16. If your BMI is less than 18.5 you are _____.
17. Aerobic exercise helps lower high _____ pressure and control blood sugar.
21. Your heart is a muscle just like your bicep, so working out will make it stronger and _____.
22. Going to the gym regularly to exercise increases your _____.
24. Individuals who choose to avoid alcohol can reap the heart-health benefits of _____ that are not processed into wine.
26. A stronger heart doesn't need to beat as _____.
28. The _____ tendon connects the calf muscles to the calcareous, or heel bone.
29. Exercise improves your _____, so that bad day at work melts away.
32. _____ is the second most popular beverage in the world, surpassed only by water.
33. Maintaining a health body weight reduces the risk of _____ _____.
34. The body must work 24 hours per day against this pull to maintain its form.
35. If you feel like you're having trouble eliminating, exercise may improve _____.
36. _____ root has been used for centuries as a folk remedy for ailments ranging from colds to upset stomachs.
1. People who participate in regular aerobic exercise appear to _____ longer than those who don't exercise regularly.
3. Physical activity delivers _____ and nutrients to your tissues.
4. The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists advises _____ women to exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
5. Eating more moderate amounts of _____ has been associated with reduced coronary heart disease mortality in some studies.
8. The most common foot type is the _____ arch.
12. _____ exercise raises your HDL.
13. If you BMI range is between 25 to 29.9 you are _____.
15. _____ activity is sometimes the key to better sleep.
18. If your BMI range is between 30 and higher you are _____.
19. Exercise helps your body use oxygen, also known as oxygen _____.
20. Exercise increases speed of muscle contraction and _____ time, which is helpful during rush hour traffic.
23. A component of the grain _____, the soluble fiber beta-glucan, has been found to lower cholesterol.
25. Exercise improves glycogen _____, so you may get away with consuming more carbs.
26. Bodybuilders have been using this seed oil for quite some time, however, consuming the entire seed appears to have the greatest overall health benefit.
27. Regular physical activity can leave you feeling energized and looking better, which may have a positive effect on your _____ life.
28. By working out regularly, you stand a much better chance of _____ such diseases as Alzheimer's and senility.
30. _____ cells produce hormone-like substances that encourage tumor growth.
31. _____ is a type of connective tissue that intertwines, separates and binds every muscle, organ and soft-tissue structure in the body.