I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #24
3. After your morning workout these get released into your blood stream and you feel much more energized for the rest of the day.
6. _____ helps prevent side-stitches and cramping when running.
7. A much better replacement for any white flour (2 words).
8. "Of these three choices, which is the most nutrient rich?: Potatoes, Corn, or Peas
10. Zumba combines _____ and international music with dance in an effort to make exercise fun.
13. Positive feedback in this form helps your mate continue to exercise.
14. Temporary fluctuations in calorie intake leading to non-sustained changes in body weight are often called _____ dieting.
15. Small amounts of this dark delight will make you feel full.
17. The heart wonder food.
19. "Exercise increases energy levels and increases _____ in the brain, which leads to improved mental clarity.
20. The lower portion of your _____ is your soleus.
21. An extra bit of _____ can cause knees to get arthritis.
23. Elevates good mood chemicals in the brain.
26. _____ are digested more slowly than carbohydrates.
28. What does the acronym ÒSADÓ stand for in reference to a nutrition plan (3 words)?
29. Gaining .5- 1.5 pounds is a reasonable goal for _____ gain.
30. "Along with veggies and whole grains, _____ are the third part of a healthy diet.
1. "American Journal of Clinical Nutrition concluded that a high consumption of plant-based foods such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, and whole grains is associated with a significantly lower risk of coronary disease and _____.
2. Doing a _____ or pre-work out might help prevent injuries.
4. Studies show that high consumption of salt leads to _____; yet another reason to reduce its intake.
5. If you have a daily 500 calorie deficit a day for 7 days your will lose one _____.
9. Hormone secreted in response to stress, anger or fear.
10. The place between aerobic and anaerobic physical activity (2 words).
11. Two-wheeled speed machine.
12. This exercise method burns fat faster (2 words).
16. Important post-workout event necessary for rebuilding muscle.
17. "This in excess will take a toll on joints, ligaments and muscle.
18. Sleep deprivation can increase this bodily function.
19. Being _____ can shorten your life span.
22. _____ suffer when inactive.
24. Good cancer fighting vegetable.
25. "_____ is a rare condition associated with the desire to eat ice cubes, clay or cement to fulfill an iron deficiency.
27. This exercise builds all the major muscles in the lower body and helps with balance.