I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #23
3. _____ protect cells and repair damage caused by free radicals.
7. The best core exercise to firm and strengthen the chest muscles that help ward off sagging.
10. The heart rate at which lactic acid builds up faster than it can be broken down.
11. This type of fat may acutally improve cholesterol levels _________fat
19. _____ is the most significant risk factor for sleep apena.
20. Studies show that _____ takes a toll on the heart.
21. A set of customary (often mechanically) performed procedures or activities.
23. Emotional eating is eating for any other reason than this.
24. A foot doctor.
25. "The beat, time or rhythmic motion (such as in a spinning class).
27. Interval workouts help by using up _____ in your muscles and then burning more fat after your workout.
28. Research shows that adding _____ to traditional aerobic workouts can improve cardiovascular fitness in less time.
30. This fat-removal surgery is best for healthy people who have localized fat deposits they want to get rid of.
31. This surgery is performed for those who are severely overweight.
34. "_____ arthritis is a debilitating inflammatory disease that affects the joints of the hands and feet causing sweeling, pain and stiffness.
35. The _____ allows for flexion and extension of the hand.
1. Improper amounts of sleep can cause this condition (three words).
2. The general condition of the body and the mind.
4. Performing two different exercises with very little or no rest.
5. The _____ diet can help prevent the onset of Alzheimer's disease.
6. Obesity and this disorder often coincide with one another.
8. Referring to the nearest point closest to the center of the body.
9. The property of body tissue to return to its original size after stretching.
12. The muscles that pull your shoulder blades inward.
13. Bodily condition of overall physical and mental health.
14. "Bending a limb at the joint, thereby decreasing the angle of the joint.
15. The study of the working of muscular activity.
16. Making a muscle work beyond its comfortable point of exertion.
17. Extra weight seems to place stress on the _____.
18. Term for moisture movement in the body via capillary action.
22. "The term _____ means that the food is more than 70% free of pesticdes, herbicides, fungicides, growth hormones, antibiotics, irradiation and genetic modification.
24. The P in R.P.E. Scale stands for _____.
25. The best treatment for _____ disease is strict adherence to a gluten-free diet.
26. "This type of training was developed in the 1930s in Sweden; "speed play".
29. Body proteins that speed up specific chemical reactions.
32. A term referring to rapid onset of an event (usually in the body).
33. "Instead of this term, use "proper nutrition"