I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #19
3. Electrical-stimulation devices are sometimes used by physical therapists to rehabilitate damaged or weakened _____.
7. An unhealthy obsession with healthy eating (slang).
8. If every day of surfing could be like this; it would be a perfect world (slang).
9. Exercise end result.
10. Overall daily supplement.
11. When a bride-to-be goes out of her way to look thin for her wedding (slang).
12. When depleted causes fatigue.
13. Weight-gain avoidance method.
17. Mostly vegetarian who occasionally eats fish and poultry (flexible vegetarian).
18. Slang for 45 lb. plates.
19. Cannonballs with handles.
21. A place of safety and introspection, but don't sit there too long.
23. Muscle relaxers (2 words).
24. Running and shooting activity.
25. Location of the body's thermostat.
27. A study published by the JAMA states that women should average _____ (#) minutes of moderate-intensity daily activity to avoid long-term weight gain.
28. When you learn to turn, you'll be glad you got these under foot.
29. Rigid, stationary core exercise.
30. Short for hamstrings (slang).
31. Mimics cross country skiing (2 words).
32. Studies have shown that short bouts of _____ activity throughout the day may be beneficial for fibromyalgia sufferers.
33. This year CNBC reported that _____ is the nation's fastest-growing fitness activity.
35. In overweight or obese patients that are depressed, _____ should be monitored.
36. Research discovered that obese people have a 55% increased risk of developing _____.
37. Popular dance workout routine.
1. A slang term in surfing meaning that something can be a sign of danger.
2. _____ is the act of putting off, intentionally and habitually, things that should be done.
4. Stationary cycling.
5. Too much working out causes _____.
6. Class without the drill instructor (2 words).
14. Folks that join a gym on New Year's Day and stick around for about one month.
15. Training threshold desire.
16. This disease is characterized by widespread pain in muscles, ligaments and tendons, as well as fatigue and multiple tender points.
20. Muscle pain possibility.
22. An ideology that maintains that the value of food is in its nutrients and not in the food itself.
23. Fall fanatic pasttime.
26. Training precursor necessity.
31. The best exercise program cannot be effective if people are poor _____.
34. Mind/body/stretching exercises.