I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #176
1. Resistance training increases the size of muscles fibers, known as _____.
5. Overweight or obese youth are recommended to perform non-_____ activities, such as swimming, water aerobics and stationary or recumbent cycling.
8. Protein is more slowly digested than _____.
9. Increasing _____ is an obvious way to boost intensity.
11. Injured muscle healing technique.
13. Ringing in the ear.
15. Individuals who choose to avoid alcohol can reap the heart-health benefits of _____ that are not processed into wine.
17. Probiotic are a good type of _____.
19. Primary function of Vitamin D is to aid the body's absorption of _____
20. Injury prevention exercises should include _____ in a person's exercise regiment.
22. Rich in protein, these tiny grains are prepared like rice, or ground and used like flour.
23. Rich in calcium and protein, this tangy drink has probiotics that help with digestion and can soothe intestinal problems.
24. Rest is absolutely necessary for the body to _____.
25. Preservatives containing salt or ester of nitric acid.
29. Pregnant women should avoid exercise in the _____ position after the first trimester.
30. Increasing your _____ intake can enhance your training workouts.
33. Rigid, stationary core exercise.
34. Proper footwear is often key to preventing _____, a condition in the joints including the knees.
37. Necessary yearly sabbatical.
38. Nephrotic syndrome is a condition where the _____ are damaged.
39. Individuals with exercise-_____ asthma may exhibit many of the same symptoms as sufferers of chronic asthma, with the symptoms occurring during or after exercise.
40. Overstretched or torn tendon (muscle to bone).
41. Not a professional.
42. Result of ill-fitting or old running shoes .
44. Riboflavin may cause a yellow or _____ cast in uncooked egg whites
46. Increasing muscle _____ makes you look smaller even if the scale doesn't change.
48. Indoor runners' modus operandi.
49. Increasing the angle between articulating bones, often to restore a part of the body to the anatomical position after it has been flexed.
50. Round or square diet cheater's delight.
51. Necessary for muscle growth.
52. Injuries can occur during hip extension activities if this part of the body remains straight.
53. Proper _____ is crucial to preventing injury when lifting weight.
2. Normal runners' strike (two words).
3. Rhomboid muscles assist a pulling motion in this area.
4. Not eating solid food and drinking the juice of fruits and vegetables is called a juice _____.
6. Rest-_____ training (RBT) is a system that makes rest, not work, the primary goal of the workout.
7. Progressive _____ is a term often used for increasing amount of weight and reps of weight training over time.
10. Oxygen _____ is a temporary shortage of oxygen due to exercise.
11. Pressure cooking prepares food quickly and healthfully by creating _____ under pressure.
12. Instrument used to measure skinfold thickness to determine body fat.
14. Painful foot disorder (2 words).
16. Pain in this muscle region can be from improper neck posturing during exercise.
17. Rubber band jumping.
18. Non-mainstream methods of treating physical ailments fall under the category of _____ medicine.
21. Not eating for a while can cause levels of the neurotransmitter _____ to drop, which makes it more difficult to regulate a wave of anger.
26. Process of holding a joint or bone in place with a splint, cast, or brace.
27. Necessary for body recovery.
28. Painful, bony projections that can form along the body's joints are called bone _____.
30. Overall body health.
31. Negative _____ _____ is a troubling trend seen in the last few decades in the youth of America.
32. Probiotics help to restore beneficial bacteria to the _____.
35. Painful part of bicycle when riding.
36. Proper hydration assists this large exterior body organ in staying healthy.
42. Non-cancerous growth.
43. increasing the ______ along with resistance is an alternative way to increase intensity on most cardiovascular equipment.
45. Pregnant women should limit the amount of canned _____ they eat because it contains mercury according to an FDA advisory panel.
47. Overuse of this substance can increase your risk of high blood pressure.