I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #174
6. Women need to do sixty to _____ minutes of moderate-intensity activity to lose weight or sustain weight loss.
9. Your body needs energy all day, and if you don’t supply it with fuel, it will burn fewer calories and even eat away at _____ tissue for energy.
10. Your RMR, or resting _____ rate, measures the rate at which the body burns calories.
13. You only ever grow as a human being if you're outside your _____ zone.
15. X-ray picture used to detect tumors in the breast.
18. Whether used as a spice or in tea, the root vegetable _____ is loaded with virus-fighting properties.
19. Your _____ depend on water to help filter waste from the body.
21. You should increase your _____ intake as you begin to eat more high-fiber foods.
22. You burn more calories running _____ in the cold than inside on the treadmill.
23. Worn to protect the eyes during certain sporting events.
25. Working muscles need _____-rich blood and the harder they work, the more they need.
28. With type 2 diabetes, your body has a difficult time using the insulin made by your pancreas or the insulin you take, which is known as insulin _____.
29. You can burn up to 300 calories in 30 minutes by just sitting in a _____.
31. You can become a _____ of Cathe on Facebook.
33. You'll find a _____ _____ on a picnic or under Cathe's foot in STS.
34. While on the treadmill, keep the body upright, do not lean _____.
36. Women who sleep less than 8 hours a night over a 10-year period are at slightly higher risk of _____ disease.
37. While performing free-form, strength-building exercises, sit or lie on an inflatable stability ball. This helps strengthen a set of muscles, called _____.
40. Workout earphone emittance.
42. Your _____ heart rate is the range between 60–80% of your maximum heart rate.
45. Women's stringy summertime goal!
46. Yoga can help with a general sense of physical well being as well increasing _____.
47. You should you limit your carbs at _____time.
1. You can trigger endorphins by eating these types of food.
2. Whistling noise in the chest occurring during breathing when airways are compressed.
3. You need both essential fatty acids _____-3 and _____-6 to be healthy.
4. With type 1 diabetes, your body makes little or no insulin, which is called insulin _____.
5. Workout killer.
7. Working an individual muscle without secondary or assisting muscle groups.
8. You know that your heart rate is up during cardio work when you're doing this.
11. Yoga, an ancient but perfect science, deals with the evolution of _____.
12. Whether yourself or someone else, you're tying to beat them.
13. You can buy digital files of all of Cathe's DVDs for use on your iPhone at this site.
14. Zumba combines _____ and international music with dance in an effort to make exercise fun.
16. You can take the _____ burning capacity of a split routine one step further by incorporating two different exercises for each muscle group.
17. Your heart is a muscle just like your bicep, so working out will make it stronger and _____.
20. Workout most commonly associated with aerobic classes (2 words).
24. Your _____ _____ _____ is the maximum amount of weight your can lift one time for any exercise
26. Your workout buddy.
27. You need to ingest _____ for any exercise program, whether weights or cardio.
30. Your BMI gives a rough estimate of the percentage of body _____ you have.
32. You cannot burn fat from specific areas by _____ those spots.
35. Yoga and _____ can keep us in tune with our bodies.
38. Your body cannot make essential _____ acids.
39. You benefit cardiovascularly from this pugilistic sport.
41. When you swim you get hungry. Research shows that water being _____ contributes to this.
43. Yoga means _____.
44. While running on the treadmill, pull your foot straight up under the _____ as soon as your foot is under the body.