I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #172
1. Marathon rest area (2 words).
3. On a low carbohydrate diet, we burn more _____ for energy.
5. Medial elbow pain is often called _____ elbow.
6. Olympic sharpshooting activity.
9. On average, women gain a pound a year in the years before _____.
10. Many types of white food are know to have been _____.
12. Melanoma prohibitor.
14. Older adults who have always been active are similar to younger people in their _____ times.
15. Medial movement toward the midline of the body.
16. Severe headaches can be a sign of trouble with this body part.
20. Omega 3 fatty acids are found in this food.
21. Once we've reached these, we celebrate them!
25. Lack of exercise decreases both serotonin and the brain chemical _____.
27. Often-overlooked body part for protecting from sun exposure.
28. Many local drugstores and supermarkets have machines that offer free checks of your _____ pressure.
29. Ken Hutchins introduced the training technique called _____ slow training.
30. Short term for gastrointestinal acid reflux condition.
31. L-theanin is an _____ acid found in green tea.
32. Shin _____ is a description of the pain that runners can develop along the tibia.
33. Menopause is defined as the absence of _____ for 12 months.
34. Lack of exercise can result in _____ loss.
37. Kick only as high as you _____ can.
38. Short for hamstrings (slang).
40. Lack of exercise improvement.
41. Lack of oxygen.
44. Steaming food retains most _____, since the food is not immersed in water.
45. Stationary cycling.
46. Meaning with oxygen. Aerobic training is at a lower intensity, with the purpose of stimulating the metabolism.
1. Mental by-product of pushing the body to new levels of fitness (2 words).
2. Keeping your core cool.
3. Many people turn to _____ when they are bored or stressed out.
4. Shrugs work this particular muscle group in the upper back.
7. Stay on the ball of the foot during contact with a treadmill belt and do not run on your _____.
8. Sprint training with a weighted _____ can greatly improve your explosive power.
10. staple protein food
11. Once _____ are released, pain and emotions are affected.
13. Severe injury to this body part usually ends an athlete's career.
16. Keeping these in your home will provide oxygen.
17. Means toward the head.
18. Stadium food that will send your nitrates out of the park (2 words).
19. Mental condition that affects a person's moods, usually toward the negative.
22. Mentally going through exercise or sports motions before completion.
23. Seventy-five percent of the _____ we get comes from packaged and processed foods.
24. Shoulder _____ are an exercise that involves raising the shoulders up toward the ears and holding briefly.
26. Kettlebells have always been common strength training tools in Eastern _____.
32. Lack of _____ is related to obesity, depression, type 2 diabetes and memory problems.
33. Keeping track of this is essential to measuring increased gains in fitness.
35. Kyphosis is a condition known as _____ back.
36. Meditation has a calming effect on this organ.
39. Often used to support an arm after a fracture or other injuries.
42. Meditation and other relaxation techniques such as _____ and tai chi can help lower lower blood pressure significantly.
43. Statistics show that 50% of people who start exercising usually drop out within _____ months.