I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #171
2. If your BMI range is between 18.5 to 24.9 you are _____.
4. In overweight or obese patients that are depressed, _____ should be monitored.
7. In blood pressure, the _____ number represents the pressure that remains in the arteries when the heart relaxes.
10. If you exercise more than a couple of minutes, your body needs to get oxygen to the _____.
12. In 2003 the FDA issued a consumer alert advising the public to immediately stop buying and using products containing the dietary supplement _____.
15. If your BMI is less than 18.5 you are _____.
16. Including more fiber in your diet will help to greatly reduce _____.
18. If you have significant swelling, or if pain persists for more than three of four days, see your _____.
19. If you don't get these as a child, you could end up with shingles later in life.
20. If we eat small meals every few hours during the day, we tend not to _____ _____.
22. Increasing _____ is an obvious way to boost intensity.
24. Important post-workout event necessary for rebuilding muscle.
25. If you injure you back, within 48 to 72 hours start applying _____ wrapped in a towel for a 20 minute period of time.
27. In the human body, fat can be divided into two main compartments: visceral and _____ (under the skin).
30. Improper nutrition or an insufficient diet.
31. If you feel like you're having trouble eliminating, exercise may improve _____.
33. Increasing weight, decreasing repetitions.
35. In blood pressure, the _____ number is the maximum pressure in the vessels during contraction of the heart.
38. If we get dehydrated, the _____ in our body are thrown off-kilter, and can cause heart palpitations, dizziness, or delirium.
39. Increased endurance work can help the body fight _____.
40. In the past, Cathe and the crew were photo-edited to look like characters from this sci-fi movie series (2 words).
41. If this portion of the body is weak, then it is most likely that the core is weak also.
1. If your BMI range is between 30 and higher you are _____.
3. In the forums, you can create your own _____, a small picture that is displayed with your name when you post.
5. If you BMI range is between 25 to 29.9 you are _____.
6. If we do not exercise, weak muscles cannot protect the _____ in our bodies.
8. In a Johns Hopkins study, people who took Vitamins C and E were 64% less likely to develop _____ disease.
9. increasing the ______ along with resistance is an alternative way to increase intensity on most cardiovascular equipment.
11. In today's society, Americans tend to be more like this every year.
13. If you have a daily 500 calorie deficit a day for 7 days your will lose one _____.
14. Increased brainpower can be enhanced by this daily activity.
16. If you cannot hold a _____ while exercising, your intensity is too high.
17. If you drink too much _____, you may increase the risk of bone fractures.
19. If you use _____ supplements, don't take more than 500 milligram per dose because your body will not absorb it efficiently.
21. In physics, mechanical work is the amount of energy transferred by a force acting over a _____.
23. If you are in a cutting phase of a bodybuilding routine, you'll need this to get through it.
26. Increasing the angle between articulating bones, often to restore a part of the body to the anatomical position after it has been flexed.
28. In the medical world, a skinny-fat is known as _____, a condition marked by muscle and strength loss in people of otherwise-normal weight.
29. Individuals who choose to avoid alcohol can reap the heart-health benefits of _____ that are not processed into wine.
32. Increasing your _____ intake can enhance your training workouts.
34. If you're genuinely following an exercise program and a clean diet and still not losing weight, you may have a _____ condition.
36. Increasing muscle _____ makes you look smaller even if the scale doesn't change.
37. In Yoga, there is a system of bandhas, commonly called _____.