I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #169
7. Avoid the _____-through window, and walk instead for calorie burning.
10. Being indoors reduces the amount of this chemical.
12. Athletic speed and "starting" ability can be described as _____.
13. Athletic speed can be increased by training in intervals which include _____.
15. Black cohosh eases hot _____.
18. Blood glucose levels should be measured at scheduled intervals using a _____.
19. Being _____ can shorten your life span.
21. Bisphenol A is a toxic chemical found in _____ and has been found to be harmful to the body.
24. Best type of progress when weight training.
27. Berries are jam-packed with _____ called anthocyanins and polyphenols, which have anti-inflammatory qualities.
30. Beta-blockers work to block particular sites in the body called beta-_____.
32. Beans and _____ provide long-sustained energy and help regulate insulin and glucose levels.
35. At rest, 33% of the body's energy comes from _____.
36. Baseline _____ are light intensity movements of daily life such as walking, standing, etc.
37. Bioavailability refers to the body's ability to absorb and use the _____ derived from food.
39. Bitter _____ is a common ingredient in most "ephedra free" weight lost supplements.
40. Bodily injury could be associated with muscle _____ that persists 48 hours after working out or training.
41. Balancing food intake with caloric burning helps regulate _____ _____.
1. Biological _____ are the same for women and men when it comes to bodily changes resulting from weight training.
2. Bending a limb at the joint, thereby decreasing the angle of the joint.
3. Blood deficiency.
4. BMI (Body Mass _____) is a number that reflects the percentage of body fat in proportion to lean body mass.
5. Biomechanics are a study of these body parts.
6. Athletes should have this outlook.
8. Basic no-equipment-needed cardio exercise.
9. Blood pressure over 140/90 signifies full-fledged _____.
11. Bleeding into surface tissue just below the skin commonly called a bruise, resulting in a "black and blue" effect.
14. Blood pressure between 120/80 and 139/89 indicates _____.
16. Back pain is often said to be relieved by _____, a treatment that involves manipulating needles in the body.
17. Bicycling in cold weather makes the body work _____.
20. Blood pumps out of the heart through its left ventricle and enters the _____, the largest artery found in the body.
21. bending fingers or toes towards the lower surface of the foot or hand.
22. Athletes should be generally fit before incorporating this into their workout regimen.
23. Beans contain high levels of _____.
25. Backward bending of the fingers or toes toward the upper surface of the foot or hand.
26. Aversions to foods, pollens, and other substances are called _____.
28. Athletic _____ is enhanced when incorporating strength and power training into a regimen.
29. Body _____ is critical for quality of life and maintaining good health in an appropriate measure.
31. Bioelectrical impedance analysis is a method for measuring _____ _____.
33. Being under constant _____ can increase production of the hormone cortisol which can cause an increase in appetite as well as extra fat storage around the abdominal region.
34. Before you start an exercise program, get a complete _____ to rule out any medical limitations.
38. Bilateral refers to having this many sides.