I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #167
2. Your RMR, or resting _____ rate, measures the rate at which the body burns calories.
4. You only ever grow as a human being if you're outside your _____ zone.
6. While running on the treadmill, pull your foot straight up under the _____ as soon as your foot is under the body.
8. Yoga can help with a general sense of physical well being as well increasing _____.
10. You should you limit your carbs at _____time.
11. You can do the optional routine in Mesocycle 3 if you own a _____ _____.
13. You need both essential fatty acids _____-3 and _____-6 to be healthy.
15. With type 2 diabetes, your body has a difficult time using the insulin made by your pancreas or the insulin you take, which is known as insulin _____.
16. Your _____ depend on water to help filter waste from the body.
19. X-ray picture used to detect tumors in the breast.
23. Women who ate more than 3/4 cup servings of _____ weekly slashed their breast cancer risk by up to 70%.
25. Worn to protect the eyes during certain sporting events.
26. Women need to do sixty to _____ minutes of moderate-intensity activity to lose weight or sustain weight loss.
27. Yoga, an ancient but perfect science, deals with the evolution of _____.
28. Workout most commonly associated with aerobic classes (2 words).
29. You can take the _____ burning capacity of a split routine one step further by incorporating two different exercises for each muscle group.
33. Women who develop _____ (pregnancy-related hypertension) are prone to heart disease later in life.
34. You need to ingest _____ for any exercise program, whether weights or cardio.
37. With type 1 diabetes, your body makes little or no insulin, which is called insulin _____.
38. Your body cannot make essential _____ acids.
39. You should aim for 25% of calories from _____.
40. Your _____ heart rate is the range between 60–80% of your maximum heart rate.
41. You can add a _____ to your signature in the Forums, which can show your progress with weight loss, STS, or pregnancy.
42. You'll find a _____ _____ on a picnic or under Cathe's foot in STS.
43. You know that your heart rate is up during cardio work when you're doing this.
1. You benefit cardiovascularly from this pugilistic sport.
3. You cannot burn fat from specific areas by _____ those spots.
5. You burn more calories running _____ in the cold than inside on the treadmill.
7. You can change your _____ settings in Workout Manager to determine who can view your data.
9. Women's stringy summertime goal!
12. Whistling noise in the chest occurring during breathing when airways are compressed.
14. Year-and-a-half-old hens go through this natural process
17. With origins that trace back to India nearly 4,000 years ago, _____ leaves come in many sizes, shapes and colors.
18. Your workout buddy.
20. You can do anything for a _____.
21. You need it to smell (2 words).
22. Your body needs energy all day, and if you don’t supply it with fuel, it will burn fewer calories and even eat away at _____ tissue for energy.
24. Yoga and _____ can keep us "in tune" with our bodies.
30. Your _____ _____ _____ is the maximum amount of weight your can lift one time for any exercise
31. Working an individual muscle without secondary or assisting muscle groups.
32. You should increase your _____ intake as you begin to eat more high-fiber foods.
35. Working muscles need _____-rich blood and the harder they work, the more they need.
36. Your heart is a muscle just like your bicep, so working out will make it stronger and _____.
38. Your BMI gives a rough estimate of the percentage of body _____ you have.