I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #166
1. Pain in the abdominal area during exercise (2 words).
4. Pain in this muscle region can be from improper neck posturing during exercise.
6. Over the counter allergy medications usually have side _____, which can be uncomfortable.
8. People confined to _____ still have great opportunities to achieve fitness goals.
9. People suffering from _____ have difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or getting back to sleep.
12. Performing repetitive muscular contractions against resistance over a period of time increases your _____.
13. Originated in France, this green has a mild and nutty flavor.
14. People who weight train three times per week and stretch two times per week for 8 weeks will increase their _____.
18. People who exercise regularly have a greatly decreased risk of heart _____.
20. People with rheumatoid arthritis can exercise when their joints are not _____.
21. Period of easy exercising at the beginning of an exercise session.
22. Pairing antagonistic muscle groups together can help keep strength up because as one muscle is _____, the opposite one is resting.
24. People who have celiac disease have an intolerance to _____.
25. Our task is to not allow our feet to stay on support for too long in order to avoid the danger of _____ over.
26. People who participate in regular aerobic exercise appear to _____ longer than those who don't exercise regularly.
28. Organic foods may contain less _____ and other additives.
29. Our bodies depend on protein for maintaining _____ balance.
32. People communicate and learn primarily in one of three major modes/styles: _____ want to hear about things.
33. Originating country of the Olympics.
34. People who eat quality carbohydrates feel _____, so they want less food.
36. Pear-shaped women, known as _____, don't carry just fat on their lower body. Some of that extra heft is pure muscle, which can power them through activities such as in-line skating, swimming, dancing and snow skiing.
37. Pampering yourself at least once a _____ is part of a good fitness regimen.
38. Performing a series of selected exercises or activities in timed sequences, or bouts, with little or no rest between bouts is called _____ training.
39. Our entire bodily support system.
1. Performing two different exercises with very little or no rest.
2. Pear shaped equipment used in boxing for punch timing (2 words).
3. Our bodies are seventy percent _____.
4. Performing a wide variety of exercises and activities prevents _____.
5. Patellar _____ is poor patella positioning, which can result from imbalances in muscle strength and muscle tightness.
7. Overweight or obese youth are recommended to perform non-_____ activities, such as swimming, water aerobics and stationary or recumbent cycling.
8. Personal trainers have clients sign a _____ for liability insurance.
10. Performing short bouts of intense exercise throughout the day (2 words).
11. People known as _____ are good at just about everything they try, enjoying tennis, basketball, and soccer. Their build is also great for kickboxing or martial arts.
15. Patellar _____ is a strain with resulting inflammation of the patellar tendon.
16. Overall daily supplement.
17. Painful part of bicycle when riding.
19. Organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic _____.
22. Overall body health.
23. People who work the night shift or _____ are often sleep deprived.
27. Painful joint malady
28. Overstretched or torn tendon (muscle to bone).
30. Painful foot disorder (2 words).
31. Oxygen _____ is a temporary shortage of oxygen due to exercise.
35. Painful, bony projections that can form along the body's joints are called bone _____.