I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #165
2. Not only do _____ keep the doctor away, they help prevent hypertension.
4. Omega 3 is beneficial to _____ health
10. Omega 3 fatty acids are found in this food.
12. Often-overlooked body part for protecting from sun exposure.
13. Obvious byproduct of overeating.
15. Not a professional.
17. Obesity has been strongly associated with type _____ diabetes.
18. Sheer gains in _____ results in a lower percentage of body fat.
19. Obesity has been on the increase in _____ of the United States.
20. On a low carbohydrate diet, we burn more _____ for energy.
23. Seventy-five percent of the _____ we get comes from packaged and processed foods.
25. Often overlooked factor in determining individual fitness results.
28. Not eating for a while can cause levels of the neurotransmitter _____ to drop, which makes it more difficult to regulate a wave of anger.
30. Seven skin fold measurement sites are: chest, midaxillary area, triceps, sub scapular region, thigh, suprailium and _____.
32. Once _____ are released, pain and emotions are affected.
34. Nutritional cleansing diet for the body.
37. Short term for gastrointestinal acid reflux condition.
38. Nutrigenomics is defined as the study of how different foods interact with specific _____ to increase or decrease the risk of diseases.
39. Side movement away from the midline of the body, for example a side leg raise moving the leg away from the body's center.
40. Severe headaches can be a sign of trouble with this body part.
41. Shoulder _____ are an exercise that involves raising the shoulders up toward the ears and holding briefly.
42. Not eating solid food and drinking the juice of fruits and vegetables is called a juice _____.
43. Setting realistic _____ goals contributes to lifestyle changes in the long term.
44. Non-cancerous growth.
1. Situated nearest to the point of attachment to the body.
2. Once we've reached these, we celebrate them!
3. Since a decline of muscle _____ often accompanies aging, older adults typically have less muscle tissue surrounding their joints.
5. Olympic sharpshooting activity.
6. Situated toward the back of the body.
7. Non-mainstream methods of treating physical ailments fall under the category of _____ medicine.
8. Single muscle, isolative exercises are not as good as functional _____ for reaching fitness goals.
9. Nuts and _____ are great sources of fuel.
11. Nutrient-dense carbs have the ability to aid _____ loss over fats and sugary foods.
14. Sitting on a stability ball at work can strengthen your _____.
16. On average, women gain a pound a year in the years before _____.
17. Shrugs work this particular muscle group in the upper back.
19. Nursing mothers should avoid this substance contained in a popular morning drink.
21. Nut known as a wonder food.
22. One _____ (454 grams) of fat is equal to 3,500 calories.
24. Not only does working out make the body fit but it also assists in _____ function.
26. Obesity results from an imbalance of caloric intake and caloric _____.
27. Shin _____ is a description of the pain that runners can develop along the tibia.
29. Nuts are rich in fiber, magnesium and unsaturated fat and are also known to decrease _____ resistance.
30. Obstructive sleep _____ is a sleep disorder that causes the sleeper to stop breathing, awakening the sleeper repeatedly.
31. One benefit of a training partner is to _____ each other to succeed.
33. Older adults who have always been active are similar to younger people in their _____ times.
35. Simple _____ are a class of carbohydrates called monosaccharides.
36. Severe injury to this body part usually ends an athlete's career.
37. Setting _____ helps contribute to long term healthy lifestyle changes.