I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #163
5. You can burn up to 300 calories by just sitting in a _____.
7. You can create _____ _____ in the Forums, in which everyone has a shared interest and can communicate about it.
11. Working an individual muscle without secondary or assisting muscle groups.
14. Your _____ _____ _____ is the maximum amount of weight your can lift one time for any exercise
16. You burn more calories running _____ in the cold than inside on the treadmill.
17. Waist _____ is often measured when determining obesity in a person.
18. Your workout buddy.
19. Your BMI gives a rough estimate of the percentage of body _____ you have.
20. Yoga and _____ can keep us in-tune with our bodies.
22. Warm weather skin necessity.
26. Your _____ depend on water to help filter waste from the body.
27. X-ray picture used to detect tumors in the breast.
29. You need both essential fatty acids _____-3 and _____-6 to be healthy.
30. Your _____ heart rate is the range between 60–80% of your maximum heart rate.
32. Your heart is a muscle just like your bicep, so working out will make it stronger and _____.
35. Workout earphone emittance.
36. Waxy substance found in the body needed to produce hormones.
38. You can become a _____ of Cathe on Facebook.
39. You only ever grow as a human being if you're outside your _____ zone.
41. Working muscles need _____-rich blood and the harder they work, the more they need.
42. Yoga, an ancient but perfect science, deals with the evolution of _____.
43. You cannot burn fat from specific areas by _____ those spots.
44. Workout most commonly associated with aerobic classes (2 words).
1. Worn to protect the eyes during certain sporting events.
2. Waist _____ measurements are highly reproducible and correlate with body fat mass in males and females.
3. You can change your _____ settings in Workout Manager to determine who can view your data.
4. You need it to smell (2 words).
6. Walnuts and _____ are fantastic sources of omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E.
8. You can take the _____ burning capacity of a split routine one step further by incorporating two different exercises for each muscle group.
9. You know that your heart rate is up during cardio work when you're doing this.
10. You benefit cardiovascularly from this pugilistic sport.
12. You can do the optional routine in Mesocycle 3 if you own a _____ _____.
13. Yoga can help with a general sense of physical well being as well increasing _____.
15. Zumba combines _____ and international music with dance in an effort to make exercise fun.
18. You'll find a _____ _____ on a picnic or under Cathe's foot in STS.
21. Your Resting _____ Rate is how many calories your body burns at rest.
23. Your body needs energy all day, and if you don’t supply it with fuel, it will burn fewer calories and even eat away at _____ tissue for energy.
24. You need to ingest _____ for any exercise program, whether weights or cardio.
25. Water _____ are exercises that use your own body weight for resistance training.
28. Water stations are normally seen in this long distance event.
31. Water's natural resistance and _____ create a unique training environment that makes it possible to progressively adjust muscular overload and impact.
32. Workout killer.
33. You should you limit your carbs at _____time.
34. Women who sleep less than 8 hours a night over a 10-year period are at slightly higher risk of _____ disease.
37. Women's stringy summertime goal!
39. Water is an absolute necessity for the body's _____ to function normally.
40. Walking one _____ burns about 100 calories.