I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #161
1. The vertical plane dividing the body from top to bottom.
10. Set an hourly _____, reminding you to get up and move around for calorie burning.
11. The most common foot type is the _____ arch.
13. There are three stages of progression in a cardiorespiratory fitness program: initial, improvement and _____.
15. The use of pulling force to treat muscles and skeleton disorders.
16. Shoulder _____ are an exercise that involves raising the shoulders up toward the ears and holding briefly.
18. The zenith of competitive condition achieved by a bodybuilder.
20. The weekly e-mail from Cathe usually contains a _____ so that you can save money on your next purchase.
21. The visibility of actual muscles as it occurs in individuals with low body fat percentages.
25. The most important and often under estimated factor in muscle growth and recovery is _____.
27. Since a decline of muscle _____ often accompanies aging, older adults typically have less muscle tissue surrounding their joints.
29. Shrugs work this particular muscle group in the upper back.
30. Seventy-five percent of the _____ we get comes from packaged and processed foods.
31. The mineral _____ is essential for immune functions and wound healing.
32. The use of magnetic fields to treat pain, ailments and disease is _____ therapy.
35. The most common areas for osteo pain are knees, lower back and _____.
36. Setting realistic _____ goals contributes to lifestyle changes in the long term.
38. The warning signs of _____ are dizziness, anxiety, shaking and uneasiness.
40. The upper part of the arm is called the _____.
41. The mechanics of aerobic exercise require oxygen be taken from the lungs and transferred to the _____ vessels.
42. The weightlifting term for moving from low weight to high weight then down again is _____.
43. Side movement away from the midline of the body, for example a side leg raise moving the leg away from the body's center.
44. The medical condition defined as the mediatorial curve of the vertebral column.
2. The metabolic syndrome is also called the _____ syndrome.
3. The Workout _____ is an online tool for tracking your workouts and calculating your 1RMs.
4. Shin _____ is a description of the pain that runners can develop along the tibia.
5. The month of October is slated for _____ Cancer Awareness.
6. Severe headaches can be a sign of trouble with this body part.
7. Single muscle, isolative exercises are not as good as functional _____ for reaching fitness goals.
8. The metabolism of fat includes its complete biological breakdown or _____ (loss of electrons).
9. There are three types of fat: saturated, unsaturated and _____.
10. Seven skin fold measurement sites are: chest, midaxillary area, triceps, sub scapular region, thigh, suprailium and _____.
12. The measurement of environmental chemicals present in the body that may harm health.
14. Serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, melatonin, insulin, and prostaglandins are examples of your bodies _____.
17. The word asthma comes from a _____ word meaning to pant.
18. The Weight Watchers program uses "counting" _____ for food.
19. Severe injury to this body part usually ends an athlete's career.
20. Sitting on a stability ball at work can strengthen your _____.
22. The velocity at which the weight is moved.
23. Short for hamstrings (slang).
24. There are no _____ to any place worth going.
25. Simple _____ are a class of carbohydrates called monosaccharides.
26. There are nine amino acids that the body cannot make; these nine are referred to as _____ amino acids.
28. The most common kettlebell exercise is the _____.
33. The Workout Manager features a _____ that shows your scheduled workouts for a month.
34. The mental and physical feeling that the body is going through too many challenges.
36. There are a number of different types of _____ in every muscle.
37. The more _____ you have, the more calories you burn.
39. Setting _____ helps contribute to long term healthy lifestyle changes.