I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #160
2. To make a muscle or body part do more than it normally does.
6. Use the same thin soled _____ in treadmill running as outdoor running.
7. Unhealthy habit banned from the baseball field (2 words).
14. Training at high intensity also works the body _____.
18. Traditionally used by Native Americans for medicinal purposes, these greens keep the gastrointestinal tract running smoothly, but if they're in your yard, you'd consider them weeds.
19. Types of exercises that get your heart pumping and your glands sweating without taking your breath away are termed _____.
20. Use _____ after exercise to reduce pain and swelling.
21. Using Facebook _____, you can automatically post your Workout Manager progress to your Facebook Wall.
24. Too much fiber in the diet can cause this unpleasant malady.
25. Unpleasant physical feeling the morning after drinking too much alcohol.
27. Untreated diabetes can cause serious problems, including heart disease, kidney disease and _____.
30. Two-wheeled cardio machine.
31. Total body mass minus fat mass (3 words).
33. Training threshold desire.
34. To lose _____ _____ per week, forgo or burn 500 calories per day.
35. To put into vigorous action and to put oneself into great effort in any fitness related field.
36. To support certain training programs, adequate amounts of _____ must be consumed.
37. Use _____ before exercise to relax the muscles.
39. Using your joints in the same manner continuously has a higher risk of _____ motion injuries.
40. To standardize the glycemic response of various foods among individuals, researchers have categorized foods using the glycemic _____.
41. Training precursor necessity.
42. Training the same body part on _____ days may be counterproductive.
43. Type of fruit high in potassium and vitamin C.
46. Used by people that keep track of types of exercise, repetitions, types, etc.
47. Use this to prevent melanoma.
1. Varying workout routines.
3. Training beyond the ability of the body to repair itself.
4. Use a _____ upstairs instead of the one on your floor for calorie burning.
5. Too much working out causes _____.
6. Up and coming sport in the U.S.
8. Usually used for neck injuries.
9. Vertically challenging activity (2 words).
10. Upper-body-fat women are more likely to have _____ because they have more fat.
11. To prevent _____, it is recommended that seniors participate in an exercise program designed to improve strength, balance, agility and coordination.
12. Training goals must be realistic and _____.
13. To walk a slackline, you'd have to have excellent _____ skills.
15. Try to avoid this type of fat.
16. Triglycerides are basically a build up of a type of _____ in the blood stream.
17. Unsweetened grape juice contains more sugar than regular _____.
18. Used for food preservation, to dry up, remove all the water or dehydrate.
22. Unpleasant byproduct of intense exercise.
23. Turning outward.
26. Too much saturated fat increases blood _____.
27. Triglycerides are fat in this area of the body.
28. To reduce the chance of injury, new weight training exercises should be done this way.
29. Various methods of unarmed combat (2 words).
32. Unselfish interest in the welfare of others; this is good for balanced mental health.
38. Trying to manage a stressful situation regardless of the outcome.
44. Today's _____ contain significantly less cholesterol than they did 10 years ago, according to a new U.S. Department of Agriculture report.
45. Vacuum, dust and _____ the house and patio for a good clean-up exercise session!