I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #158
4. Small amounts of this dark delight will make you feel full.
6. Simple _____ are a class of carbohydrates called monosaccharides.
8. Small foam-type device used in swimming to develop leg power and speed.
11. Slang for a highly intelligent person.
12. Smallest size EB egg offered
13. Situated toward the back of the body.
15. Shin _____ is a description of the pain that runners can develop along the tibia.
17. Short for hamstrings (slang).
20. Sitting on a stability ball at work can strengthen your _____.
21. Snowboarding, skateboarding, and rock climbing are also known as _____ sports.
22. Setting realistic _____ goals contributes to lifestyle changes in the long term.
23. Snooze fewer than _____ hours a night and you may be 12 percent more likely to die earlier than if you logged six to eight hours.
27. Shoulder _____ are an exercise that involves raising the shoulders up toward the ears and holding briefly.
29. Sleep _____ is a serious health disorder in which sufferers stop breathing when sleeping.
30. Set an hourly _____, reminding you to get up and move around for calorie burning.
31. Smoking destroys the _____ in the lungs.
34. Skipping _____ is associated with higher risk of obesity.
35. Short term for gastrointestinal acid reflux condition.
36. Side movement away from the midline of the body, for example a side leg raise moving the leg away from the body's center.
37. Skeletal muscle is attached to bone by _____.
38. Situated nearest to the point of attachment to the body.
39. Sheer gains in _____ results in a lower percentage of body fat.
1. So as not to get "off track," ensure you exercise while on _____.
2. Slang for using multiple supplements.
3. Since a decline of muscle _____ often accompanies aging, older adults typically have less muscle tissue surrounding their joints.
5. Sleep deprivation can increase this bodily function.
7. Small pointed boat used either in white water or flat water.
8. Severe injury to this body part usually ends an athlete's career.
9. Slang term referring to the deltoid muscles.
10. Smoking boosts the risk of _____ disease.
11. Shoulder accessory and spinal stressor.
12. Single muscle, isolative exercises are not as good as functional _____ for reaching fitness goals.
13. Slang for 45 lb. plates.
14. Some clinical trials suggest that Vitamin E supplements may help ease pain, swelling, and morning _____.
16. Serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, melatonin, insulin, and prostaglandins are examples of your bodies _____.
18. Skin cleansing that helps remove dead skin; it is recommended weekly.
19. Slang for being out of breath, then regaining it (2 words).
24. Small bumps on the tongue (2 words).
25. Skeletal muscles are often called _____ because we usually control them intentionally.
26. Shrugs work this particular muscle group in the upper back.
28. Setting _____ helps contribute to long term healthy lifestyle changes.
29. Six-pack area (not the beer store).
31. Some bodybuilders will partake of this the night before a competition for a diuretic effect.
32. Seventy-five percent of the _____ we get comes from packaged and processed foods.
33. Slang to describe someone as extremely muscularly big and cut, bigger than “big and lean.”