I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #157
2. Painful foot disorder (2 words).
5. Pain in this muscle region can be from improper neck posturing during exercise.
9. Performing exercises in sequence at stations as quickly as possible is called _____ _____.
11. Physical _____ is defined as the capacity of an individual to carry out the physical activities of daily living.
12. Personal trainers often need a medical clearance from a _____ for clients.
17. Pain in the abdominal area during exercise (2 words).
19. People who have celiac disease have an intolerance to _____.
20. Part of the body that vitamin A keeps healthy.
21. Our entire bodily support system.
22. Pedometers and _____-rate monitors are tools that fitness professionals can use to help clients determine activity and intensity levels in their programs.
26. People communicate and learn primarily in one of three major modes/styles: _____ want to see things.
27. People communicate and learn primarily in one of three major modes/styles: _____ want to hear about things.
29. Over the counter allergy medications usually have side _____, which can be uncomfortable.
32. Physical exercise increases _____ rate, so we can burn more calories.
34. People who weight train three times per week and stretch two times per week for 8 weeks will increase their _____.
35. Painful part of bicycle when riding.
37. People with rheumatoid arthritis are at high risk of heart _____.
38. Performing repetitive muscular contractions against resistance over a period of time increases your _____.
40. Overweight or obese youth are recommended to perform non-_____ activities, such as swimming, water aerobics and stationary or recumbent cycling.
42. Pertaining to a gland that secretes directly into the bloodstream and the opposite of exocrine.
43. People who work the night shift or _____ are often sleep deprived.
46. Pear shaped equipment used in boxing for punch timing (2 words).
49. Overall daily supplement.
50. Performing short bouts of intense exercise throughout the day (2 words).
51. Our task is to not allow our feet to stay on support for too long in order to avoid the danger of _____ over.
52. Overuse of this substance can increase your risk of high blood pressure.
53. People suffering from _____ have difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or getting back to sleep.
1. Painful joint malady
3. Phytochemicals are naturally occurring bioactive substances contained in _____.
4. Our bodies depend on protein for maintaining _____ balance.
6. People communicate and learn primarily in one of three major modes/styles: _____ want to get a "handle" or "grasp" on things.
7. Performing a series of selected exercises or activities in timed sequences, or bouts, with little or no rest between bouts is called _____ training.
8. People with rheumatoid arthritis can exercise when their joints are not _____.
10. Overall body health.
13. Personal trainers have clients sign a _____ for liability insurance.
14. People confined to _____ still have great opportunities to achieve fitness goals.
15. Patellar _____ is a strain with resulting inflammation of the patellar tendon.
16. Physical activity that is planned, structured and repetitive and has a final or intermediate objective—the improvement or maintenance of physical fitness—is known as _____.
17. Performing two different exercises with very little or no rest.
18. Oxygen _____ is a temporary shortage of oxygen due to exercise.
23. Pairing antagonistic muscle groups together can help keep strength up because as one muscle is _____, the opposite one is resting.
24. People who participate in regular aerobic exercise appear to _____ longer than those who don't exercise regularly.
25. Period of easy exercising at the beginning of an exercise session.
28. People who eat quality carbohydrates feel _____, so they want less food.
30. Overstretched or torn tendon (muscle to bone).
31. Patellar _____ is poor patella positioning, which can result from imbalances in muscle strength and muscle tightness.
33. Physically active people have a lower risk of this disease.
36. Performing a wide variety of exercises and activities prevents _____.
39. Pear-shaped women, known as _____, don't carry just fat on their lower body. Some of that extra heft is pure muscle, which can power them through activities such as in-line skating, swimming, dancing and snow skiing.
41. People known as _____ are good at just about everything they try, enjoying tennis, basketball, and soccer. Their build is also great for kickboxing or martial arts.
44. People who exercise regularly have a greatly decreased risk of heart _____.
45. Physical _____ is defined as a bodily movement produced by skeletal muscles that results in energy expenditure above resting (basal) levels.
47. Perform an exhale of breath during the _____ part of an exercise.
48. Physical activity delivers _____ and nutrients to your tissues.
49. Pampering yourself at least once a _____ is part of a good fitness regimen.