I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #152
5. _____ improves range of motion and reduces wear on soft and hard tissue.
8. _____ in advance of movement is crucial in most group exercise classes.
9. _____ fat has been linked to an increased rise in heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
11. _____ insurance provides protection from claims arising from injuries or damage to other people or property, and is always carried by reputable trainers and gyms.
12. _____ is a red colored protein in the blood.
18. _____ hours of sleep is crucial to maintaining a healthy weight.
20. _____ is a disease characterized by decreased skeletal mass and increased bone fractures.
23. _____ is a disease that develops when the body is unable to produce insulin.
28. _____ fitness can be defined as the ability of the respiratory, circulatory, and muscular systems to consume, distribute, and utilize oxygen during physical activity.
29. _____ intake during growth is essential for healthy bones.
34. _____ involves isometrically contracting the muscle that you want to stretch for about 10 seconds, releasing it, then taking it through a full static stretch to the edge of it range.
35. _____ is a condition marked by the wearing down of the cartilage between the joints.
37. _____ fats are formed when liquid oils are solidified by adding hydrogen.
38. _____ has been considered taboo because it raises blood pressure.
40. _____ heart disease is a type of cardiovascular disease that includes atherosclerotic plaque build up in the coronary arteries.
42. _____ greens, such as kale or spinach, are full of lutein.
43. _____ has beeen shown to stabilize blood sugar more than some ready-to eat cereals.
44. _____ farther away when going to the mall or to work for calorie burning.
45. _____ has a mild taste, often described as a cross between a cabbage and a turnip or a radish.
47. _____ has also been shown to lead to abdominal aortic aneurysms.
49. _____ includes street skating, vert skating and half-pipe and vert ramp.
50. _____ is a feeling of fullness or satisfaction with the amount of food eaten.
51. _____ increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
1. _____ is a body motion that shortens a limb.
2. _____ increases lung capacity and body awareness by teaching children how to control and propel through water.
3. _____ fiber is essentially intact within the plant matrix and the enzymes within the human digestive tract are unable to hydrolyze or break it down.
4. _____ is a clinical and biochemical syndrome associated with advancing age in males.
6. _____ fiber is the aggregate amount of fiber in a food product and is displayed on the Nutrition Facts panel on food labels.
7. _____ has calcium, iron, niacin, and vitamin E, and is a great way to get omega-3 fatty acids.
8. _____ Free is one of the brown egg varietes offered by EB
10. _____ is a condition observed in the back when the spine is "bent outward" as viewed from the side.
13. _____ is a major cancer risk factor.
14. _____ fight cancer causing free radicals.
15. _____ has a distinct flavor and scent, which is no surprise since it is a member of the mint family, derived from the Latin rosmarinus.
16. _____ fat may actually improve cholesterol levels.
17. _____ helps prevent side-stitches and cramping when running.
19. _____ is a condition involving having low blood sugar levels.
21. _____ involves the placement of a stent to keep the vessel open.
22. _____ fitness refers to exercises that try to challenge the whole body rather than a specific muscle or group of muscles.
24. _____ is a great quick antidote to fatigue.
25. _____ is a persistent inflammatory muscle disease that causes muscle weakness.
26. _____ injuries are substantially more common for women than for men in a variety of sports.
27. _____ functions provide internal pressure to our midsections, thus providing stability.
30. _____ grains are integral to the Mediterranean diet.
31. _____ fiber is found in whole grains.
32. _____ irradiation is a non-chemical method of food preservation.
33. _____ is a potential health hazard associated with working out in hot weather and not hydrating.
34. _____ is a rare condition associated with the desire to eat ice cubes, clay or cement to fulfill an iron deficiency.
36. _____ happens when a joint stays consistent and steady through stress.
39. _____ have been found to lower cholesterol and help maintain a healthy heart.
41. _____ is a hormone which aids digestion.
46. _____ injuries are damage to muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints resulting from too much exercise.
48. _____ gives fuel for activities, provides necessary nutrients to help maintain healthy body processes, and is even a source of pleasure and social delight.