I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #151
1. Omega 3 fatty acids are found in this food.
6. One of the best exercises for lower back pain.
7. One of the documented benefits of cross training is the reduction of chance of _____.
10. One exercise in which momentum is frequently employed and easy to see is the back _____.
11. Not eating for a while can cause levels of the neurotransmitter _____ to drop, which makes it more difficult to regulate a wave of anger.
13. Often-overlooked body part for protecting from sun exposure.
15. Nut known as a wonder food.
17. On average, women gain a pound a year in the years before _____.
18. Not eating solid food and drinking the juice of fruits and vegetables is called a juice _____.
19. Obesity and lack of physical activity are major risk factors for the development of _____ _____ diabetes.
22. Obesity results from an imbalance of caloric intake and caloric _____.
23. Nuts are rich in fiber, magnesium and unsaturated fat and are also known to decrease _____ resistance.
25. Olympic sharpshooting activity.
27. NIMH recognizes this as a valid treatment for anxiety and depression.
28. Omega 3 is beneficial to _____ health
31. One benefit of a training partner is to _____ each other to succeed.
33. One of the mildest mustard greens is called _____.
35. Once we've reached these, we celebrate them!
36. One of the main purposes for _____-lifting is maximizing muscle hypertrophy.
40. Once _____ are released, pain and emotions are affected.
42. One of the key factors that can determine a person's weight or resistance to sickness is family _____.
43. One glass per day is said to promote cardiac health (2 words).
44. Nutrigenomics is defined as the study of how different foods interact with specific _____ to increase or decrease the risk of diseases.
45. Of these three choices, which is the most nutrient rich?: Potatoes, Corn, or Peas
47. Negative _____ _____ is a troubling trend seen in the last few decades in the youth of America.
48. Obvious byproduct of overeating.
49. Obesity has been on the increase in _____ of the United States.
2. One glass of water before bed can help stop this from occurring at night.
3. One of the fibrous contractile proteins found in a myofibril.
4. Nephrotic syndrome is a condition where the _____ are damaged.
5. Not only do _____ keep the doctor away, they help prevent hypertension.
8. Non-cancerous growth.
9. Not a professional.
12. One in every five Americans has some sort of _____ that limits his or her physical activity.
14. One of the most common mistakes exercisers make during strength training is to use _____.
15. Non-mainstream methods of treating physical ailments fall under the category of _____ medicine.
16. No time for _____ time.
20. One of the biggest causes of stress is poor _____ management.
21. One in two women and one in four men aged 50 and older will suffer an _____ related fracture.
24. Nutrient-dense carbs have the ability to aid _____ loss over fats and sugary foods.
26. On a low carbohydrate diet, we burn more _____ for energy.
28. Nursing mothers should avoid this substance contained in a popular morning drink.
29. Older adults who have always been active are similar to younger people in their _____ times.
30. Necessary yearly sabbatical.
32. Nutritional cleansing diet for the body.
34. Not only does working out make the body fit but it also assists in _____ function.
37. Obstructive sleep _____ is a sleep disorder that causes the sleeper to stop breathing, awakening the sleeper repeatedly.
38. One of the most effective ways to train is to leverage body weight against _____.
39. Obesity has been strongly associated with type _____ diabetes.
40. Nutrient-dense foods help provide _____ for intense workouts.
41. Nuts and _____ are great sources of fuel.
42. Normal runners' strike (two words).
46. Now that's the way to _____.