I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #149
3. Exercise increases energy levels and increases _____ in the brain, which leads to improved mental clarity.
4. Exercise often aggravates this breathing condition.
7. Exercise can help a woman during this "later in life" transition.
11. Exercise is an important tool in controlling your weight and maintaining good health, but stop _____ your good work with more food.
12. Exercises that provide a constant amount of resistance through the full range of motion (2 words).
14. Exercise movement that increases leg power when leaving the floor (2 words).
17. Exposure to _____ can cause allergy-like symptoms.
18. Exercise and physical training can improve the sensitivity of _____ in the body
19. Exposure to _____, and insulator, can cause cancer of the lungs.
21. Exercise identified as an exaggerated step forward and dropping the rear knee down (2 words).
22. Exercise is part physical and part _____.
24. Exercise movement away from the body.
29. Exercise intensity should increase _____ when beginning an exercise program.
31. Exercise using one's own body weight to develop muscular tone.
33. Exercise gives your _____ system a boost and helps you to avoid colds.
34. Exercises that utilize larger amounts of oxygen are described as _____.
35. Exposure to moderate to extreme altitudes can result in acute _____ sickness.
37. Exercise increases speed of muscle contraction and _____ time, which is helpful during rush hour traffic.
38. Exercise helps your body use oxygen, also known as oxygen _____.
39. Exercise for your lower back (name of a snake).
40. External physical factors that affect all people.
1. Exercises involving contraction against an immovable resistance.
2. Exercise movements when lying down are called _____.
5. Exercise during pregnancy is said to improve _____ health in an unborn child.
6. Excessively hard training, day-after-day, without proper rest to ensure recovery.
8. Exercise performed at a maximum rate for short period of time at high intensity.
9. Exercise end result.
10. Exercise triggers the body to release _____.
12. Exercise movements assisted by a partner or trainer are _____ repetitions.
13. Exercise can improve pain and increase functional capacity of people having this disease.
14. Exercise reduces _____ discomfort, so move those knees and elbows.
15. Exercise improves glycogen _____, so you may get away with consuming more carbs.
16. Exercise after-burn is also referred to as EPOC: excess _____ oxygen consumption.
20. Exercise can help to improve your _____ life.
21. Excellent bodily hydration fruit.
23. Exercise _____ is often purchased for the home, but rarely used.
25. Excessive flexibility is said to often create this in the joints.
26. Exercise style where muscles are quickly stretched and contracted.
27. Exercise _____ is a behavioral problem associated with individuals who engage in high levels of exercise.
28. Exercise and diet can help decrease the accumulation of _____ acid in the muscles.
30. Exercise performed lying on the back, pushing weight away from the chest (2 words).
32. Excessive _____ consumption has risk, such as interfering with calcium absorption.
35. Exercise elevates _____ and can keep mental depression at bay.
36. Exercise said to increase testosterone.