I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #147
1. _____ intake during growth is essential for healthy bones.
2. _____ injuries are damage to muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints resulting from too much exercise.
4. _____ is a condition of localized fluid retention caused by a blockage in the lymphatic system.
5. _____ farther away when going to the mall or to work for calorie burning.
6. _____ fiber is found in whole grains.
13. _____ fight cancer causing free radicals.
15. _____ is a disease characterized by decreased skeletal mass and increased bone fractures.
16. _____ Free is one of the brown egg varietes offered by EB
18. _____ fitness refers to exercises that try to challenge the whole body rather than a specific muscle or group of muscles.
22. _____ fats are formed when liquid oils are solidified by adding hydrogen.
23. _____ helps prevent side-stitches and cramping when running.
25. _____ has also been shown to lead to abdominal aortic aneurysms.
26. _____ is a chemical linked to hormone disruption and low birth weight, and is found in lip balm and moisturizers.
27. _____ improves range of motion and reduces wear on soft and hard tissue.
28. _____ is a feeling of fullness or satisfaction with the amount of food eaten.
30. _____ increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
34. _____ insurance provides protection from claims arising from injuries or damage to other people or property, and is always carried by reputable trainers and gyms.
36. _____ injuries are substantially more common for women than for men in a variety of sports.
37. _____ has beeen shown to stabilize blood sugar more than some ready-to eat cereals.
38. _____ irradiation is a non-chemical method of food preservation.
39. _____ fiber is the aggregate amount of fiber in a food product and is displayed on the Nutrition Facts panel on food labels.
40. _____ gives fuel for activities, provides necessary nutrients to help maintain healthy body processes, and is even a source of pleasure and social delight.
41. _____ fat has been linked to an increased rise in heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
42. _____ impairs brain functioning, so keep a bottle of water handy.
43. _____ happens when a joint stays consistent and steady through stress.
1. _____ is a high-quality protein, and is a key ingredient in many sport supplements.
3. _____ is a great quick antidote to fatigue.
5. _____ fitness is defined as the ability to carry out daily tasks with vigor and alertness, without undue fatigue and with ample energy to enjoy pursuits and to meet unforeseen emergencies.
7. _____ is a condition marked by the wearing down of the cartilage between the joints.
8. _____ has calcium, iron, niacin, and vitamin E, and is a great way to get omega-3 fatty acids.
9. _____ functions provide internal pressure to our midsections, thus providing stability.
10. _____ is a disease that develops when the body is unable to produce insulin.
11. _____ grains are integral to the Mediterranean diet.
12. _____ is a body motion that shortens a limb.
14. _____ is a clinical and biochemical syndrome associated with advancing age in males.
16. _____ fitness can be defined as the ability of the respiratory, circulatory, and muscular systems to consume, distribute, and utilize oxygen during physical activity.
17. _____ fiber is essentially intact within the plant matrix and the enzymes within the human digestive tract are unable to hydrolyze or break it down.
19. _____ is a condition involving having low blood sugar levels.
20. _____ increases lung capacity and body awareness by teaching children how to control and propel through water.
21. _____ fat may actually improve cholesterol levels.
23. _____ involves isometrically contracting the muscle that you want to stretch for about 10 seconds, releasing it, then taking it through a full static stretch to the edge of it range.
24. _____ involves the placement of a stent to keep the vessel open.
29. _____ has a mild taste, often described as a cross between a cabbage and a turnip or a radish.
31. _____ has a distinct flavor and scent, which is no surprise since it is a member of the mint family, derived from the Latin rosmarinus.
32. _____ is a "weightless total-body workout", that incorporates key principles of ballet and karate: strength, grace, discipline and technique.
33. _____ heart disease is a type of cardiovascular disease that includes atherosclerotic plaque build up in the coronary arteries.
34. _____ greens, such as kale or spinach, are full of lutein.
35. _____ have been found to lower cholesterol and help maintain a healthy heart.