I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #146
2. Important post-workout event necessary for rebuilding muscle.
10. If your BMI is less than 18.5 you are _____.
11. If you have an illness in this area of the body, you can workout at a low intensity.
13. If we get dehydrated, the _____ in our body are thrown off-kilter, and can cause heart palpitations, dizziness, or delirium.
14. Individuals who exercise excessively are risking their _____.
15. If you BMI range is between 25 to 29.9 you are _____.
17. If this portion of the body is weak, then it is most likely that the core is weak also.
19. If you have significant swelling, or if pain persists for more than three of four days, see your _____.
20. Improper nutrition or an insufficient diet.
22. In the past, Cathe and the crew were photo-edited to look like characters from this sci-fi movie series (2 words).
25. If you are in a "cutting" phase of a bodybuilding routine, you'll need this to get through it.
28. increasing the ______ along with resistance is an alternative way to increase intensity on most cardiovascular equipment.
30. If a stressor is more temporary and immediate, the effect is referred to as _____ stress.
33. In the human body, fat can be divided into two main compartments: visceral and _____ (under the skin).
37. If an egg _____ in a bowl of cold water, it is not fresh and should be discarded
38. If your BMI range is between 30 and higher you are _____.
39. If your BMI range is between 18.5 to 24.9 you are _____.
40. In-line _____ is done with rolling shoes.
42. In overweight or obese patients that are depressed, _____ should be monitored.
44. If you exercise more than a couple of minutes, your body needs to get oxygen to the _____.
45. In a Johns Hopkins study, people who took Vitamins C and E were 64% less likely to develop _____ disease.
1. If you drink too much _____, you may increase the risk of bone fractures.
3. If you cannot hold a _____ while exercising, your intensity is too high.
4. In blood pressure, the _____ number is the maximum pressure in the vessels during contraction of the heart.
5. Increasing the angle between articulating bones, often to restore a part of the body to the anatomical position after it has been flexed.
6. If you feel like you're having trouble eliminating, exercise may improve _____.
7. In the U.S., cooks call the seeds of the coriandrum sativum plant _____ while the leaves of the same plant are known as cilantro.
8. Increasing weight, decreasing repetitions.
9. Including more fiber in your diet will help to greatly reduce _____.
12. If we eat small meals every few hours during the day, we tend not to _____ _____.
13. In 2003 the FDA issued a consumer alert advising the public to immediately stop buying and using products containing the dietary supplement _____.
16. Increasing your _____ intake can enhance your training workouts.
18. If every day of surfing could be like this; it would be a perfect world (slang).
21. Indoor runners' modus operandi.
22. If you exercise in extreme heat or in a plastic "weight-loss suit," you will _____ more and lose weight.
23. In the forums, you can create your own _____, a small picture that is displayed with your name when you post.
24. Increased brainpower can be enhanced by this daily activity.
25. In blood pressure, the _____ number represents the pressure that remains in the arteries when the heart relaxes.
26. In today's society, Americans tend to be more like this every year.
27. In Yoga, there is a system of bandhas, commonly called _____.
28. Individuals with exercise-_____ asthma may exhibit many of the same symptoms as sufferers of chronic asthma, with the symptoms occurring during or after exercise.
29. If you don't get these as a child, you could end up with shingles later in life.
31. If we do not exercise, weak muscles cannot protect the _____ in our bodies.
32. If you use _____ supplements, don't take more than 500 milligram per dose because your body will not absorb it efficiently.
34. If it was too _____, it wouldn't be worth doing.
35. Individuals who choose to avoid alcohol can reap the heart-health benefits of _____ that are not processed into wine.
36. In the STS manual, an analogy refers to Cathe's Magic Weight Loss _____.
37. Increased endurance work can help the body fight _____.
41. Increasing muscle _____ makes you look smaller even if the scale doesn't change.
43. If you injure you back, within 48 to 72 hours start applying _____ wrapped in a towel for a 20 minute period of time.