I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #144
1. Ground _____ meal may be used in baking, sprinkled on cereal, or added to fruit drinks or smoothies.
4. Goal of dieting (2 words).
7. General condition of the body and mind.
8. For weight lifters who use anabolic steroids, _____ can be an unpleasant side effect.
10. Going to the gym regularly to exercise increases your _____.
11. Get your _____ face on.
18. From the body's anatomical locations, this means farther away.
19. Foods in the high _____ range can cause a spike in bodily insulin production.
20. Growth _____ are portions of long limb bones where growth occurs in children.
22. Good low-fat nighttime snack.
24. Green and white get all the health hype, but good old black _____ has its perks too.
25. Getting a _____ can help sore muscles heal more quickly.
26. Get at least 20% of your calories from fat, mainly _____ fat.
30. Full body workout routine.
32. Greek warrior with painful foot inflammation.
33. Foot malady as a side effect from running.
35. Grains high in fiber can help lower cholesterol and protect against some _____.
36. Foods high in _____ may interfere with sleep.
38. Goal-oriented training not only helps the body reach it's potential, but also this aspect of training.
39. Four to six _____ are recommended to use to measure portions for hard cheese (1-1.5 ounces).
40. Force multiplied by distance divided by time is defined as _____.
43. Gradually increasing the amount of exercise or weight bearing movements.
44. Getting less than _____ hours disrupts hunger-regulating hormones, causing weight gain and related concerns.
45. Fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins and _____.
1. Glucose is a simple sugar used by the body for _____.
2. Good cancer fighting vegetable.
3. Group instructors use foam _____ to cover the mouthpiece on a microphone.
4. Good post-workout protein type.
5. From a medical perspective, anything pertaining to the liver.
6. For a non-alcoholic heart booster, try drinking _____ _____.
7. Growth _____ is also recognized for its role in muscle growth.
9. For every action, there is an opposite and equal _____.
12. For maximum fat burning efficiency, _____ heart rate is the level a person should work toward.
13. Group of symptoms that indicate or characterize a disease.
14. From the body's anatomical location, this means closer.
15. Greece was the birthplace of these athletic events.
16. Getting enough _____ is crucial if you're trying to lose weight, not just because of how it affects you physically, but mentally as well.
17. For a protein to be digested, it must first lose its unique shape. This process is called _____.
18. Getting proper amounts of sleep is known to combat _____.
21. For every _____ grams of fiber that you add to your diet, you cut your risk for coronary death by 17 percent.
23. Free _____ are highly reactive molecules known to damage the body and the immune system.
27. Great snack with energy-boosting carbs, fiber, iron and vitamin C. Also high in sugar, but their special phytochemicals help fight tooth decay.
28. For muscle mass gain, _____ is an extremely important part of your training.
29. Gaining .5- 1.5 pounds is a reasonable goal for _____ gain.
31. Foods produced using nanotechnology.
33. Former President of the U.S. dislikes the vegetable _____.
34. Fruit contains the _____ sugar fructose.
37. For muscle strains and low-back pain, use _____ the first couple of days.
41. Gaining control of your _____ size and weight through fitness is an amazing way to increase self-esteem.
42. Frustrating facial formation.