I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #143
5. Highly contagious bacterial infection of the lungs and bloodstream, symptoms of high fever, chills, breath shortness, etc.
8. How many categories of nutrients does the body need to acquire from food?
12. If an egg _____ in a bowl of cold water, it is not fresh and should be discarded
16. Hormone secreted in response to stress, anger or fear.
17. High speed sledding.
18. How far a limb or body part moves is its range of _____.
19. If you have significant swelling, or if pain persists for more than three of four days, see your _____.
21. Hyperglycemia is elevated levels of blood _____.
24. In 2003 the FDA issued a consumer alert advising the public to immediately stop buying and using products containing the dietary supplement _____.
27. If every day of surfing could be like this; it would be a perfect world (slang).
29. If you are in a "cutting" phase of a bodybuilding routine, you'll need this to get through it.
30. High levels of platelet aggregation is another term for _____ disease.
32. Improper nutrition or an insufficient diet.
33. If your BMI range is between 18.5 to 24.9 you are _____.
35. High-glucose malady.
36. I know you're _____ but jump higher.
38. In blood pressure, the _____ number is the maximum pressure in the vessels during contraction of the heart.
41. If we do not exercise, weak muscles cannot protect the _____ in our bodies.
45. If you don't get these as a child, you could end up with shingles later in life (2 words).
46. I'd rather be a failure at something I _____ than a success at something I hate.
47. If we eat small meals every few hours during the day, we tend not to _____ _____.
48. How quickly you respond to a stimulus is your _____ time.
1. If you drink too much _____, you may increase the risk of bone fractures.
2. If you have an illness in this area of the body, you can workout at a low intensity.
3. If egg whites or yolks are runny after preparation, they are _____
4. In addition to medication, diabetes can often be effectively managed through a proper _____.
6. In a Johns Hopkins study, people who took Vitamins C and E were 64% less likely to develop _____ disease.
7. Hypertrophy is defined simply as muscle building and _____.
9. High potassium fruit.
10. I feel your _____.
11. If we get dehydrated, the _____ in our body are thrown off-kilter, and can cause heart palpitations, dizziness, or delirium.
13. If you exercise in extreme heat or in a plastic "weight-loss suit," you will _____ more and lose weight.
14. How often one should exercise.
15. If your BMI range is between 30 and higher you are _____.
20. If you cannot hold a _____ while exercising, your intensity is too high.
22. How diseases originate and spread in populations.
23. High-altitude hiking requirement.
25. In blood pressure, the _____ number represents the pressure that remains in the arteries when the heart relaxes.
26. If a stressor is more temporary and immediate, the effect is referred to as _____ stress.
27. Hypertrophy can be described as the muscles becoming _____.
28. If you're genuinely following an exercise program and a clean diet and still not losing weight, you may have a _____ condition.
31. Hunger can often be as a result of _____ and not the body needing sustenance.
34. If you BMI range is between 25 to 29.9 you are _____.
35. If you feel like you're having trouble eliminating, exercise may improve _____.
37. If it was too _____, it wouldn't be worth doing.
39. I can hear them _____ back there.
40. If you exercise more than a couple of minutes, your body needs to get oxygen to the _____.
42. I'm afraid of it.
43. If you injure you back, within 48 to 72 hours start applying _____ wrapped in a towel for a 20 minute period of time.
44. Hunger can be staved off by having a glass of _____ before bedtime.