I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #142
2. Movement of the forearm so that the palm is turned backward or downward.
7. Muscles next to the abdominals.
9. Muscle _____ is when a muscle can no longer contract concentrically when exercising.
10. Muscle group utilized when pushing weight in front of and away from the body.
13. Movement (usually of skin or bone) caused by muscle contractions.
14. Muscle _____ is an increase in muscle fiber size, observed when the muscle achieves a larger diameter or thickness.
17. Muscle that counteracts the agonist, lengthening when the agonist muscle contracts.
19. Name that spa: A _____ springs spa features hydrotherapy treatments that employ an on-site source of natural spring, thermal or sea water.
20. Muscle loss with aging is known as _____.
22. Muscle _____is the principle of constantly changing your workout routines to keep your muscles guessing.
24. Moderately intense levels of exercise can prevent the decrease of bone _____.
26. Muscles have big reserves of a complex carbohydrate called _____.
27. Movement generally thought to increase muscle length.
29. Muscle pain possibility.
34. Muscles composed of strong, rapidly contracting fibers (two words).
36. Name that spa: A _____ ship spa provides services, fitness and wellness components and spa cuisine menu choices on board a ship.
37. Muscle action where there is no limb movement or change in joint angle.
38. Movement away from the central axis of the body.
39. Muscle _____ appears to be associated with microscopic tears in soft tissue structures, resulting in fiber swelling.
1. Motivational calorie-burning assistant.
3. Muscle cramps can be a sign of _____ during exercise.
4. Name that spa: A _____ spa consists of individuals, groups and institutions whose primary purpose is to provide comprehensive health and wellness care.
5. Muscle cramping can occur when there is a lack of _____ in the body.
6. Name for pushing a barbell from the upper chest to overhead while using a dipping movement (2 words).
8. Name of a diet program: South _____
11. Movement of the forearm so that the palm is turned forward or upward.
12. Muscle pain caused by lactic acid is known as the _____.
15. Moving a body part in an attempt to extend it beyond its normal range of motion is _____ stretching.
16. Muscular _____ is defined as the maximal force that can be generated by a specific muscle or muscle group during a single movement.
18. Motivation will almost always beat mere _____.
19. Muscle soreness is caused by tearing of muscles on a _____ level.
21. Name that spa: A _____ spa offers a variety of spa services on a daily-use basis.
23. Mostly vegetarian who occasionally eats fish and poultry (flexible vegetarian).
24. Name that spa: A _____ spa provides guests with lifestyle improvement and health enhancement through spa services, physical fitness, educational programming and on-site accommodations. Spa cuisine is served exclusively.
25. Momentum is defined by two things: mass (or size of the exerciser) and velocity or _____.
28. Name that spa: A _____ spa is located within a gym, offers a variety of spa services on a daily-use basis. The primary purpose is fitness.
30. Movement of a bone such that it revolves around it's own longitudinal axis.
31. Muscle group comprised of the abdominals, hips, obliques and lower back.
32. Monitoring your _____ helps you stay motivated when exercising.
33. Muscle is important not only for burning calories, but also for maintaining bone strength and _____.
35. Must reach this heart rate for maximum cardio effectiveness.