I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #140
1. Feeling unusually tired or fatigued during a workout can mean a lack of _____ in the diet.
4. Fall fanatic pasttime.
5. Foam-like rollers when employed on a muscle can help them _____.
7. FITT stands for Frequency _____ Type Time. This is basically the philosophy that is needed to gain benefits from training.
8. Fibers, like _____, are made mostly of many sugar units bonded together.
9. Going to the gym regularly to exercise increases your _____.
11. First aid acronym for rest, ice, compression and elevation in sports injuries.
13. Facial tan assistant.
14. Exposure to moderate to extreme altitudes can result in acute _____ sickness.
16. Females who do this may have increased difficulty conceiving and delivering infants.
19. Fat in the bloodstream is clinically known as _____.
21. Fats such as cholesterol or triglycerides.
24. Growth _____ is also recognized for its role in muscle growth.
26. Fitness professionals purchase this to make sure they are covered for liability and protected from potential lawsuits.
29. Fasting is said to help _____ the body.
30. Food _____ is the process of using high-energy rays to destroy organisms with the intent to preserve the nutritional value, taste and texture of the food product.
31. Flexibility has been shown to decrease up to 50% with _____ in some joint areas.
34. Food high in fat, but good for you. Contains monounsaturated fatty acids
39. Fitness professionals can protect themselves very inexpensively with professional _____ insurance.
40. Fiber falls in to the _____ class of carbohydrate.
41. Flexibility is defined as the range of motion at a given _____.
42. Folks that join a gym on New Year's Day and stick around for about one month.
1. Every pound of muscle burns 30 to 35 _____ per day.
2. Excessive _____ consumption has risk, such as interfering with calcium absorption.
3. Helps maximize recovery after workouts.
4. Food high in omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Fat cells in the body are composed of adipose _____.
8. Fine grooves or bands on the surface of a muscle.
10. Failure to clearly define _____ can quickly derail an exercise program.
12. Gaining control of your _____ size and weight through fitness is an amazing way to increase self-esteem.
15. Greece was the birthplace of these athletic events.
17. Help to keep the doctor away!
18. Fat is an essential _____ for good health.
20. Find your pulse and count the number of beats for one minute to obtain your _____ heart rate.
22. Focus on this as the number one way to decrease body fat.
23. External physical factors that affect all people.
24. Fish oil is known to be a great supplement for _____ health.
25. Food farmed or grown without chemical pesticides.
26. Fat is stored in smaller amounts in the heart, pancreas, liver, and within muscle, where it is referred to as _____ fat, which is used for fuel during exercise.
27. Fall injuries mostly affect this age group.
28. Food and pharmaceutical companies' _____ centers need the services of registered dietitians to direct or conduct nutrition experiments.
32. Having a _____ _____ with you.
33. Group of eye diseases characterized by high intraocular fluid pressure.
35. Famous Idaho tuber, good for energy.
36. Greece was the birthplace of these athletic events.
37. Good low-fat nighttime snack.
38. Flexibility- and agility-improving exercise.