I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #139
1. Glucose is a simple sugar used by the body for _____.
3. Grains high in fiber can help lower cholesterol and protect against some _____.
9. Every cell in our body contains _____, which we need to repair cells, build tissue, grow hair, nails and bone.
11. Getting enough _____ is crucial if you're trying to lose weight, not just because of how it affects you physically, but mentally as well.
13. Group instructors use foam _____ to cover the mouthpiece on a microphone.
14. End a workout by _____ all major muscle groups; this is called a cool-down.
17. Green and white get all the health hype, but good old black _____ has its perks too.
18. Eggs that are broken and cooked in simmering water
20. Heat _____, the most common heat illness, is defined as the inability to continue exercise in the heat.
21. Helps reduce swelling by restricting blood flow.
22. Embarrassing but treatable age or illness related condition.
23. Gradually increasing the amount of exercise or weight bearing movements.
24. Ginger root can ease _____ pain.
26. H2O is the chemical symbol for _____.
27. Getting a _____ can help sore muscles heal more quickly.
30. Heart rate, which is affected by numerous factors, is unique to each _____.
31. Eccentric movement is a term for muscle _____.
34. Half of a stability ball attached to a round black board is called a _____.
35. Good post-workout protein type.
39. Having a person to workout with can very often decrease _____ in your exercise regimen.
40. Heart helper.
42. Goal-oriented training not only helps the body reach it's potential, but also this aspect of training.
43. Eggs that are beaten then cooked until fluffy and soft
44. Having your _____ checked at least annually ensures a healthy heart.
2. Get at least 20% of your calories from fat, mainly _____ fat.
4. Greek warrior with painful foot inflammation.
5. For every action, there is an opposite and equal _____.
6. Exercise and physical training can improve the sensitivity of _____ in the body
7. Having a rapid onset and the opposite of chronic.
8. Good cancer fighting vegetable.
10. Exercise _____ is often purchased for the home, but rarely used.
12. Hefty _____ balls date back to the days of the ancient Greeks who used them for training the Olympics.
14. Heat _____ occurs when body temperature rises to a level that causes damage to the body's tissues.
15. Great snack with energy-boosting carbs, fiber, iron and vitamin C. Also high in sugar, but their special phytochemicals help fight tooth decay.
16. Having elevated blood glucose levels in the body.
18. Having good _____ can prevent back pain.
19. Getting proper amounts of sleep is known to combat _____.
23. Growth _____ are portions of long limb bones where growth occurs in children.
25. Goal of dieting (2 words).
28. Group of symptoms that indicate or characterize a disease.
29. Get your _____ face on.
31. Eight out of ten adults suffer _____-_____ pain at some time in their lives.
32. Good _____ helps to prevent disease through good health.
33. Exercise intensity should increase _____ when beginning an exercise program.
36. Ground _____ meal may be used in baking, sprinkled on cereal, or added to fruit drinks or smoothies.
37. Heart healthy breakfast staple.
38. General condition of the body and mind.
41. Heart rate can be measured manually by palpating the pulse on either the neck or the _____.
42. Gross _____ skills are the basic skills developed when young.