I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #137
1. Having elevated blood glucose levels in the body.
8. Greek warrior with painful foot inflammation.
10. Getting less than _____ hours disrupts hunger-regulating hormones, causing weight gain and related concerns.
11. Foods high in _____ may interfere with sleep.
14. Good post-workout protein type.
15. Water's natural resistance and _____ create a unique training environment that makes it possible to progressively adjust muscular overload and impact.
21. For maximum fat burning efficiency, _____ heart rate is the level a person should work toward.
23. Ginger root can ease _____ pain.
25. Used for food preservation, to dry up, remove all the water or dehydrate.
26. For long term weight loss, it is important to have social _____.
28. Glucosamine is purported to help this type of pain.
29. Usually used for neck injuries.
30. Getting a _____ can help sore muscles heal more quickly.
34. For every _____ grams of fiber that you add to your diet, you cut your risk for coronary death by 17 percent.
35. Growth _____ are portions of long limb bones where growth occurs in children.
36. Foods in the high _____ range can cause a spike in bodily insulin production.
39. Good low-fat nighttime snack.
40. From a medical perspective, anything pertaining to the liver.
41. Upper-body-fat women are more likely to have _____ because they have more fat.
44. Good cancer fighting vegetable.
46. Four to six _____ are recommended to use to measure portions for hard cheese (1-1.5 ounces).
47. Great snack with energy-boosting carbs, fiber, iron and vitamin C. Also high in sugar, but their special phytochemicals help fight tooth decay.
48. For muscle mass gain, _____ is an extremely important part of your training.
50. For a non-alcoholic heart booster, try drinking _____ _____.
51. Group of symptoms that indicate or characterize a disease.
52. General condition of the body and mind.
2. Force multiplied by distance divided by time is defined as _____.
3. Gross _____ skills are the basic skills developed when young.
4. Get _____!
5. Getting proper amounts of sleep is known to combat _____.
6. For muscle strains and low-back pain, use _____ the first couple of days.
7. Waist _____ is often measured when determining obesity in a person.
8. Fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins and _____.
9. For a protein to be digested, it must first lose its unique shape. This process is called _____.
12. Ground _____ meal may be used in baking, sprinkled on cereal, or added to fruit drinks or smoothies.
13. Group of eye diseases characterized by high intraocular fluid pressure.
14. Unpleasant side effect of smoking cessation.
15. Half of a stability ball attached to a round black board is called a _____.
16. Having a person to workout with can very often decrease _____ in your exercise regimen.
17. Former President of the U.S. dislikes the vegetable _____.
18. Having good _____ can prevent back pain.
19. Gradually increasing the amount of exercise or weight bearing movements.
20. For maximum fat burning efficiency, _____ heart rate is the level a person should work toward.
22. Green and white get all the health hype, but good old black _____ has its perks too.
24. Get at least 20% of your calories from fat, mainly _____ fat.
27. Free _____ are highly reactive molecules known to damage the body and the immune system.
31. Type of exercise for a particular body part.
32. Get your _____ face on.
33. For every action, there is an opposite and equal _____.
37. Grains high in fiber can help lower cholesterol and protect against some _____.
38. H2O is the chemical symbol for _____.
39. From the body's anatomical location, this means closer.
42. Fruit contains the _____ sugar fructose.
43. Goal-oriented training not only helps the body reach it's potential, but also this aspect of training.
45. Having a rapid onset and the opposite of chronic.
49. Frustrating facial formation.