I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #134
1. Increasing your _____ intake can enhance your training workouts.
2. In blood pressure, the _____ number represents the pressure that remains in the arteries when the heart relaxes.
4. If you use _____ supplements, don't take more than 500 milligram per dose because your body will not absorb it efficiently.
7. Taking your time in a fitness routine to become stronger can be attributed to _____.
9. If your BMI range is between 30 and higher you are _____.
13. If you're genuinely following an exercise program and a clean diet and still not losing weight, you may have a _____ condition.
14. If you have an illness in this area of the body, you can workout at a low intensity.
15. Increasing muscle _____ makes you look smaller even if the scale doesn't change.
17. Individuals who choose to avoid alcohol can reap the heart-health benefits of _____ that are not processed into wine.
18. increasing the ______ along with resistance is an alternative way to increase intensity on most cardiovascular equipment.
19. Term used for someone training while running in sand.
21. In blood pressure, the _____ number is the maximum pressure in the vessels during contraction of the heart.
22. Good low-fat nighttime snack.
23. Including more fiber in your diet will help to greatly reduce _____.
25. Insufficient supply of blood to the brain, resulting in loss of speech, muscle function, etc.
27. In physics, mechanical work is the amount of energy transferred by a force acting over a _____.
30. If your BMI is less than 18.5 you are _____.
32. Increased brainpower can be enhanced by this daily activity.
34. If you exercise more than a couple of minutes, your body needs to get oxygen to the _____.
39. If you feel like you're having trouble eliminating, exercise may improve _____.
40. Inflammation fighting fruit.
43. His is the coveted football trophy.
44. Individuals who exercise excessively are risking their _____.
45. Increasing the angle between articulating bones, often to restore a part of the body to the anatomical position after it has been flexed.
46. Growth _____ are portions of long limb bones where growth occurs in children.
47. If you cannot hold a _____ while exercising, your intensity is too high.
48. Greece was the birthplace of these athletic events.
49. Intense exercise can often lead to the body burning _____ instead of fat.
1. Goal of dieting (2 words).
3. Injured muscle healing technique.
5. High-altitude hiking requirement.
6. In overweight or obese patients that are depressed, _____ should be monitored.
8. Increasing _____ is an obvious way to boost intensity.
10. Inflammation of the tendons of the lower, front leg, is commonly known as _____ _____.
11. Increased endurance work can help the body fight _____.
12. In the human body, fat can be divided into two main compartments: visceral and _____ (under the skin).
13. Improper nutrition or an insufficient diet.
16. Water's natural resistance and _____ create a unique training environment that makes it possible to progressively adjust muscular overload and impact.
18. Individuals with exercise-_____ asthma may exhibit many of the same symptoms as sufferers of chronic asthma, with the symptoms occurring during or after exercise.
20. In addition to medication, diabetes can often be effectively managed through a proper _____.
21. Group of symptoms that indicate or characterize a disease.
24. If you injure you back, within 48 to 72 hours start applying _____ wrapped in a towel for a 20 minute period of time.
26. Injuries can occur during hip extension activities if this part of the body remains straight.
28. In a Johns Hopkins study, people who took Vitamins C and E were 64% less likely to develop _____ disease.
29. Heat _____, the most common heat illness, is defined as the inability to continue exercise in the heat.
31. Indoor runners' modus operandi.
33. Having good _____ can prevent back pain.
35. In the medical world, a skinny-fat is known as _____, a condition marked by muscle and strength loss in people of otherwise-normal weight.
36. Insufficient _____ time will lead to the body becoming overtrained.
37. In today's society, Americans tend to be more like this every year.
38. If your BMI range is between 18.5 to 24.9 you are _____.
40. Instrument used to measure skinfold thickness to determine body fat.
41. In 2003 the FDA issued a consumer alert advising the public to immediately stop buying and using products containing the dietary supplement _____.
42. In the forums, you can create your own _____, a small picture that is displayed with your name when you post.
43. In Yoga, there is a system of bandhas, commonly called _____.