I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #133
1. Having elevated blood glucose levels in the body.
7. Term for working out in multiple sports to excel in one or another.
8. Having a person to workout with can very often decrease _____ in your exercise regimen.
12. Term that describes the pre-steroid days of bodybuilding, often called the "glory" days (2 words).
13. Weight loss supplements are starting to add _____ to their list of ingredients. (Got milk?)
15. Group of eye diseases characterized by high intraocular fluid pressure.
16. Good _____ helps to prevent disease through good health.
18. Heart healthy breakfast staple.
19. Having your _____ checked at least annually ensures a healthy heart.
21. Term for the maintenance of the body's equilibrium during exercise.
25. Ground _____ meal may be used in baking, sprinkled on cereal, or added to fruit drinks or smoothies.
28. How many categories of nutrients does the body need to acquire from food?
30. How quickly you respond to a stimulus is your _____ time.
31. Helps maximize recovery after workouts.
33. Hydration staple for electrolite replenishment.
34. Grains high in fiber can help lower cholesterol and protect against some _____.
38. Upper-body-fat women are more likely to have _____ because they have more fat.
39. Term for decreased muscle mass or muscle that is wasting away from non-use.
40. Term for slowly lowering weight much heavier than you can lift, usually done with use of a partner (2 words).
42. Sweet round antioxidants.
43. Surgery used to remove fat from under the skin.
44. High speed sledding.
46. Glucose is a simple sugar used by the body for _____.
47. Getting less than _____ hours disrupts hunger-regulating hormones, causing weight gain and related concerns.
50. Good post-workout protein type.
52. Good cancer fighting vegetable.
53. Waist _____ is often measured when determining obesity in a person.
60. Going to the gym regularly to exercise increases your _____.
62. Gradually increasing the amount of exercise or weight bearing movements.
63. How often a person exercises.
64. Getting a _____ can help sore muscles heal more quickly.
65. The _____ and forearms are both muscles used in pulling actions when training the upper back.
66. Having a rapid onset and the opposite of chronic.
67. Heart rate, which is affected by numerous factors, is unique to each _____.
68. Getting enough _____ is crucial if you're trying to lose weight, not just because of how it affects you physically, but mentally as well.
69. Summer sneezing sickness.
1. Growth _____ is also recognized for its role in muscle growth.
2. Gross _____ skills are the basic skills developed when young.
3. Half of a stability ball attached to a round black board is called a _____.
4. Taking air into the bottom portion of the chest or abdomen is deep _____.
5. High potassium fruit.
6. High levels of platelet aggregation is another term for _____ disease.
9. High-glucose malady.
10. How far a limb or body part moves is its range of _____.
11. Goal-oriented training not only helps the body reach it's potential, but also this aspect of training.
13. Sweating is the body's way of _____ down.
14. Helps reduce swelling by restricting blood flow.
17. Green and white get all the health hype, but good old black _____ has its perks too.
20. How diseases originate and spread in populations.
22. Hormone secreted in response to stress, anger or fear.
23. Hunger can be staved off by having a glass of _____ before bedtime.
24. Glucosamine is purported to help this type of pain.
26. Heat _____ occurs when body temperature rises to a level that causes damage to the body's tissues.
27. Getting proper amounts of sleep is known to combat _____.
29. Heart rate can be measured manually by palpating the pulse on either the neck or the _____.
32. Heart helper.
33. Technique of replacing defective genes with normal ones in people with hereditary diseases (2 words).
35. Help to keep the doctor away!
36. Great snack with energy-boosting carbs, fiber, iron and vitamin C. Also high in sugar, but their special phytochemicals help fight tooth decay.
37. Term for prolonged illnesses that don't often completely heal in the body.
41. High blood pressure is often called the _____ killer.
45. Having a _____ _____ with you.
48. Group instructors use foam _____ to cover the mouthpiece on a microphone.
49. Sweating is an indication that the core _____ is elevated in the body.
51. Hunger can often be as a result of _____ and not the body needing sustenance.
54. Using your joints in the same manner continuously has a higher risk of _____ motion injuries.
55. Weight _____ increases fat-burning muscle and shapes body contours.
56. Hefty _____ balls date back to the days of the ancient Greeks who used them for training the Olympics.
57. High levels of _____ D intake can cause a racing heart.
58. Highly contagious bacterial infection of the lungs and bloodstream, symptoms of high fever, chills, breath shortness, etc.
59. Heredity deals with this branch of biology.
60. Greek warrior with painful foot inflammation.
61. Term for the gradual reduction of a training regimen, usually before an event or competition.