I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #131
1. Vacuum, dust and _____ the house and patio for a good clean-up exercise session!
8. Weight training movement completed while lowering a weight in a controlled manner.
12. Used by people that keep track of types of exercise, repetitions, types, etc.
13. Weigh training strengthens the muscles by increasing their _____ content.
14. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium and is important for _____ health.
15. The _____ formula is a mathematical equation to determine the body's target heart rate.
18. Weight loss is normally the byproduct of proper nutrition and _____.
20. We're doing the _____ _____.
22. Rain that has a pH level lower than 5.6 (2 words).
23. We remember 20% of what we _____.
24. The _____ has been found to encourage or discourage physical activity and calorie burning.
25. Weight training errors, faulty technique and equipment can cause _____ during exercise
26. Vertically challenging activity (2 words).
28. Visceral fat is the only fat deposit that has direct access to the _____ via the portal vein.
31. Use _____ after exercise to reduce pain and swelling.
32. Waxy substance found in the body needed to produce hormones.
33. Water stations are normally seen in this long distance event.
34. The _____ ball is a spherical exercise device which can be used for a variety of body movements.
36. We should not fully exercise an injured body part until is has healed or has been _____.
38. Water _____ are exercises that use your own body weight for resistance training.
40. Temporary fluctuations in calorie intake leading to non-sustained changes in body weight are often called _____ dieting.
44. Websites with bare-bones designs featuring journal-style entries by an author such as Cathe, and programming that enables visitors to post comments on those entries is known as a _____.
46. Very small "injuries" found in tendons, joints and ligaments are called _____.
47. Progressive _____ is a term often used for increasing amount of weight and reps of weight training over time.
48. Up and coming sport in the U.S.
49. We very often don't do this enough before swallowing our food.
50. Varying workout routines.
52. Wear _____ every day if you will be outside for more than 20 minutes, even when it's cloudy.
53. We're having _____ with you.
54. Water is an absolute necessity for the body's _____ to function normally.
55. Tea hydrates your body like water and helps replace lost fluids after _____.
2. Vitamin C is _____ soluble, allowing your body to excrete what it doesn't need.
3. We remember 30% of what we _____.
4. Very _____!
5. Vitamin D is the _____ vitamin.
6. Post-workout cool-down activity.
7. Term for the maintenance of the body's equilibrium during exercise.
9. Using Facebook _____, you can automatically post your Workout Manager progress to your Facebook Wall.
10. Walnuts and _____ are fantastic sources of omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E.
11. Usually used for neck injuries.
16. Use _____ before exercise to relax the muscles.
17. Weight loss can be attributed to increasing fluid intake as well as decreasing the intake of _____.
19. Term used for someone training while running in sand.
20. Unpleasant physical feeling the morning after drinking alcohol.
21. Weight management is impacted primarily by _____ input (via foods taken in), versus its expenditure.
27. Relating to, or having two sides.
29. Use the same thin soled _____ in treadmill running as outdoor running.
30. Used for food preservation, to dry up, remove all the water or dehydrate.
32. Waist _____ measurements are highly reproducible and correlate with body fat mass in males and females.
35. The _____ in soy have estrogen-like effects in the body.
37. Very often thought of as the best time of the day to workout.
38. Putting pressure on an injured site to help keep swelling down.
39. Vitamin B12 is required for proper _____ function.
41. Term for the blocking of the coronary blood vessels.
42. Unpleasant side effect of smoking cessation.
43. We take these and often fail, but they're necessary for positive growth and change.
44. Untreated diabetes can cause serious problems, including heart disease, kidney disease and _____.
45. VO2max refers to the maximum consumption of _____ in the body during exercise.
49. Walking one _____ burns about 100 calories.
51. We remember 10% of what we _____.