I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #129
5. Procedure often used by women to help clear facial scars.
10. Post meal blood sugar spikes can later cause _____.
11. Regular physical activity can help you manage and possibly _____ high blood pressure.
13. Postmenopausal women who want to lose weight while gaining lean muscle mass should increase their _____ intake.
14. Pressure cooking prepares food quickly and healthfully by creating _____ under pressure.
15. Pregnant women should limit the amount of canned _____ they eat because it contains mercury according to an FDA advisory panel.
16. Regular physical activity can help prevent and/or manage high _____ _____.
17. Regulates storage of glycogen in the liver.
23. Proteins create _____ that the body uses to fight infection.
27. Registered dietitians educate clients and employees in _____ wellness programs about the connection between proper nutrition and good health.
28. Recreational exercisers or athletes usually perform both endurance and strength training at the same time; this strategy is called _____ training.
30. Protraction is also known as _____.
31. Refers to the number of reps performed steadily and continuously without a break.
32. Recent estimates indicate that 34 million Americans are _____.
33. Regular use of high-performance sports drinks can corrode teeth _____.
34. Proteins can be broken down into _____ acids and used to make ATP.
35. Quality _____ describes the types of workouts used just prior to bodybuilding competitions to enhance muscles.
39. Registered dietitians are employed by companies in the food and nutrition related _____ to work in communications, research, consumer affairs, public relations, marketing and product development.
44. Preservatives containing salt or ester of nitric acid.
45. Registered dietitians educate _____, including doctors and nurses, on teaching the science of food and nutrition.
46. Post workout blended fruit delicacy.
47. Red-meat eaters have a higher risk of chronic _____ disease.
1. Recent U.S. government guidelines suggest daily exercise for _____ minutes.
2. Proper _____ is crucial to preventing injury when lifting weight.
3. Primary function of Vitamin D is to aid the body's absorption of _____
4. Protein is more slowly digested than _____.
6. Postmenopausal women expend seventy fewer _____ per day than they did before menopause.
7. Refers to one completed movement.
8. Reducing _____ lowers your risk of heart attack.
9. Post-menopausal women tend to store fat in the _____.
12. Receptors carry the message of excess heat to your body's thermostat, the _____ in the brain.
15. Refers to the horizontal plane passing through a standing body.
18. Regular physical activity can leave you feeling energized and looking better, which may have a positive effect on your _____ life.
19. Probiotics help to restore beneficial bacteria to the _____.
20. Purchase a _____ that will count your steps.
21. Proper footwear is often key to preventing _____, a condition in the joints including the knees.
22. Range of _____ exercise refers to activities whose goal is improving movement of a specific joint.
24. Probiotic are a good type of _____.
25. Pugilistic cardiovascular exercise.
26. Registered dietitians are needed in _____ for food service operations and education for children.
28. Registered dietitians teach their _____ how to improve the quality of their diet and eating habits en masse.
29. Required for proper body regeneration.
33. Proteins form _____ that speed up chemical reactions.
36. Proper hydration assists this large exterior body organ in staying healthy.
37. Reading food labels can help you make _____ choices when grocery shopping.
38. Quick diet tip: Don’t eat it if it doesn’t _____.
40. Relaxing hot beverage.
41. Repetitive stress damage on a body part can result in an overuse _____.
42. Pregnant women should avoid exercise in the _____ position after the first trimester.
43. Refers to the fastest someone can complete a task.