I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #128
1. Our task is to not allow our feet to stay on support for too long in order to avoid the danger of _____ over.
3. People who weight train three times per week and stretch two times per week for 8 weeks will increase their _____.
8. Period of easy exercising at the beginning of an exercise session.
9. Overall body health.
12. Performing exercises in sequence at stations as quickly as possible is called _____ _____.
13. Originated in France, this green has a mild and nutty flavor.
15. Overall daily supplement.
16. Originating country of the Olympics.
17. People who participate in regular aerobic exercise appear to _____ longer than those who don't exercise regularly.
18. Patellar _____ is a strain with resulting inflammation of the patellar tendon.
19. Performing repetitive muscular contractions against resistance over a period of time increases your _____.
21. Painful foot disorder (2 words).
22. Our bodies depend on protein for maintaining _____ balance.
24. People who exercise regularly have a greatly decreased risk of heart _____.
26. Over striding is a common problem when running that increasse _____ with every step.
28. People with urinary tract stones are almost always encouraged to increase their intake of _____.
30. Overstretched or torn tendon (muscle to bone).
31. Over the counter allergy medications usually have side _____, which can be uncomfortable.
32. People who work the night shift or _____ are often sleep deprived.
34. Part of the "clean" diet is the _____ cleanse.
35. Pear shaped equipment used in boxing for punch timing (2 words).
37. People confined to _____ still have great opportunities to achieve fitness goals.
39. Personal trainers often need a medical clearance from a _____ for clients.
40. Pertaining to a gland that secretes directly into the bloodstream and the opposite of exocrine.
41. Overuse of this substance can increase your risk of high blood pressure.
42. Pear-shaped women, known as _____, don't carry just fat on their lower body. Some of that extra heft is pure muscle, which can power them through activities such as in-line skating, swimming, dancing and snow skiing.
43. Painful, involuntary muscle contractions.
2. Organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic _____.
4. Part of the body that vitamin A keeps healthy.
5. Patellar _____ is poor patella positioning, which can result from imbalances in muscle strength and muscle tightness.
6. People communicate and learn primarily in one of three major modes/styles: _____ want to hear about things.
7. Performing short bouts of intense exercise throughout the day (2 words).
10. Our entire bodily support system.
11. Performing two different exercises with very little or no rest.
14. Personal trainers have clients sign a _____ for liability insurance.
15. People known as _____ are good at just about everything they try, enjoying tennis, basketball, and soccer. Their build is also great for kickboxing or martial arts.
20. Pampering yourself at least once a _____ is part of a good fitness regimen.
21. Pedometers and _____-rate monitors are tools that fitness professionals can use to help clients determine activity and intensity levels in their programs.
23. Pain in the abdominal area during exercise (2 words).
25. People communicate and learn primarily in one of three major modes/styles: _____ want to get a "handle" or "grasp" on things.
27. Painful joint malady
29. People suffering from _____ have difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or getting back to sleep.
33. Perform an exhale of breath during the _____ part of an exercise.
35. Painful part of bicycle when riding.
36. Performing a wide variety of exercises and activities prevents _____.
38. Painful, bony projections that can form along the body's joints are called bone _____.