I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #127
3. Omega 3 fatty acids are found in this food.
7. Negative _____ _____ is a troubling trend seen in the last few decades in the youth of America.
9. On average, women gain a pound a year in the years before _____.
12. One of the simplest, most effective exercises one can do for weight loss is jumping _____.
13. Non-mainstream methods of treating physical ailments fall under the category of _____ medicine.
14. On a low carbohydrate diet, we burn more _____ for energy.
15. One of the mildest mustard greens is called _____.
17. One glass per day is said to promote cardiac health (2 words).
19. One of the documented benefits of cross training is the reduction of chance of _____.
20. Nutritional cleansing diet for the body.
22. One _____ (454 grams) of fat is equal to 3,500 calories.
24. Now that's the way to _____.
25. Nutrigenomics is defined as the study of how different foods interact with specific _____ to increase or decrease the risk of diseases.
27. Of these three choices, which is the most nutrient rich?: Potatoes, Corn, or Peas
29. One of the most important components of any exercise program is building _____ strength.
31. One of the most widely used training aids today.
32. Not only does working out make the body fit but it also assists in _____ function.
33. Obesity and this disorder often coincide with one another.
36. One of the biggest causes of stress is poor _____ management.
38. Obesity has been on the increase in _____ of the United States.
39. One of the best exercises for lower back pain.
41. Nuts and _____ are great sources of fuel.
43. One in two women and one in four men aged 50 and older will suffer an _____ related fracture.
45. One benefit of a training partner is to _____ each other to succeed.
47. Obesity and lack of physical activity are major risk factors for the development of _____ _____ diabetes.
48. One of the fibrous contractile proteins found in a myofibril.
50. One exercise in which momentum is frequently employed and easy to see is the back _____.
51. Nephrotic syndrome is a condition where the _____ are damaged.
52. One of the most effective ways to train is to leverage body weight against _____.
53. Nutrient-dense carbs have the ability to aid _____ loss over fats and sugary foods.
54. Often used to support an arm after a fracture or other injuries.
1. One of the most important parts of physical training is maintaining this level in the body.
2. Nursing mothers should avoid this substance contained in a popular morning drink.
4. One glass of water before bed can help stop this from occurring at night.
5. Not only do _____ keep the doctor away, they help prevent hypertension.
6. Obesity results from an imbalance of caloric intake and caloric _____.
7. Olympic sharpshooting activity.
8. Not eating for a while can cause levels of the neurotransmitter _____ to drop, which makes it more difficult to regulate a wave of anger.
10. One of the key factors that can determine a person's weight or resistance to sickness is family _____.
11. Omega 3 is beneficial to _____ health
16. One of the purest forms of protein is available in _____ _____.
18. Once _____ are released, pain and emotions are affected.
21. Nuts are rich in fiber, magnesium and unsaturated fat and are also known to decrease _____ resistance.
23. Non-cancerous growth.
26. NIMH recognizes this as a valid treatment for anxiety and depression.
28. Not a professional.
30. Normal runners' strike (two words).
34. One of two professionals that can guide you to attaining a proper diet.
35. Once we've reached these, we celebrate them!
37. One in every five Americans has some sort of _____ that limits his or her physical activity.
40. Often overlooked factor in determining individual fitness results.
42. Necessary yearly sabbatical.
44. One out of three children in America suffer from _____.
46. Nutrient-dense foods help provide _____ for intense workouts.
49. Obesity has been strongly associated with type _____ diabetes.