I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #125
1. Use _____ before exercise to relax the muscles.
5. Various methods of unarmed combat (2 words).
6. Vitamin C is _____ soluble, allowing your body to excrete what it doesn't need.
9. Vibrations heard through a stethoscope from blood flowing through a constricted artery are _____ sounds.
11. Up and coming sport in the U.S.
12. Referring to the nearest point closest to the center of the body.
14. Research has shown that consuming _____ products helps to protect against urinary tract infections in men and women.
16. Very often thought of as the best time of the day to workout.
17. Waist _____ is often measured when determining obesity in a person.
18. Waist _____ measurements are highly reproducible and correlate with body fat mass in males and females.
20. Untreated diabetes can cause serious problems, including heart disease, kidney disease and _____.
23. Use _____ after exercise to reduce pain and swelling.
24. Vacuum, dust and _____ the house and patio for a good clean-up exercise session!
25. Used by people that keep track of types of exercise, repetitions, types, etc.
30. Very small "injuries" found in tendons, joints and ligaments are called _____.
32. VO2max refers to the maximum consumption of _____ in the body during exercise.
33. The most popular supplements for arthritis pain are glucosamine and _____.
35. Unsweetened grape juice contains more sugar than regular _____.
36. Upper-body-fat women are more likely to have _____ because they have more fat.
37. Unpleasant physical feeling the morning after drinking alcohol.
39. Varying workout routines.
40. Vertically challenging activity (2 words).
41. Recreational exercisers or athletes usually perform both endurance and strength training at the same time; this strategy is called _____ training.
2. Self-_____ is a person's belief that he or she is capable of performing in a certain manner to attain certain goals.
3. Unit measuring the amount of energy obtained from food.
4. Recommended _____ Allowances (RDA) refer to the average amount of each vitamin and mineral that healthy people need daily.
7. Protein foods contain an amino acid called _____.
8. Used for food preservation, to dry up, remove all the water or dehydrate.
10. Vitamin D is the _____ vitamin.
12. Regularly assessing _____ during an exercise program helps keep us motivated.
13. Vitamin and mineral _____ can't make up for poor eating habits, but they can complement a well-balanced diet.
15. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium and is important for _____ health.
16. Very often used by a majority of people while exercising.
18. Unhealthy habit banned from the baseball field (2 words).
19. Protein is more slowly digested than _____.
21. Visceral fat is the only fat deposit that has direct access to the _____ via the portal vein.
22. Vitamin B12 is required for proper _____ function.
26. The proportion of patients with a particular disease during a given year per given unit of population is known as _____ rate.
27. Protraction is also known as _____.
28. Using your joints in the same manner continuously has a higher risk of _____ motion injuries.
29. Quality _____ describes the types of workouts used just prior to bodybuilding competitions to enhance muscles.
31. Rain that has a pH level lower than 5.6 (2 words).
34. Usually used for neck injuries.
38. Very _____!