I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #122
1. Shin _____ is a description of the pain that runners can develop along the tibia.
2. Side movement away from the midline of the body, for example a side leg raise moving the leg away from the body's center.
7. Running and shooting activity.
8. Smoking boosts the risk of _____ disease.
9. Slang to describe someone as extremely muscularly big and cut, bigger than “big and lean.”
11. Set an hourly _____, reminding you to get up and move around for calorie burning.
13. Smoking destroys the _____ in the lungs.
15. Smallest size EB egg offered
17. Ringing in the ear.
18. Since a decline of muscle _____ often accompanies aging, older adults typically have less muscle tissue surrounding their joints.
20. Some bodybuilders will partake of this the night before a competition for a diuretic effect.
21. Small amounts of this dark delight will make you feel full.
23. Slang for using multiple supplements.
24. Sarcolemma is a muscle _____ membrane.
26. Simple _____ are a class of carbohydrates called monosaccharides.
27. Setting realistic _____ goals contributes to lifestyle changes in the long term.
29. Running economy is a measure of how efficiently a person uses _____.
30. Sea _____ is derived from the evaporation of sea water.
31. Skeletal muscle is attached to bone by _____.
33. Situated toward the back of the body.
36. Some of the music from Cathe’s videos can be purchased and downloaded from Apple’s _____.
37. Running drills, calisthenics and jumping rope are known as _____ movements.
38. Sleep deprivation can increase this bodily function.
41. Salmon, shrimp, catfish and canned light tuna are low in _____, while shark, swordfish, kin mackerel, tilefish and canned albacore white tuna are high.
42. Short term for gastrointestinal acid reflux condition.
44. Safe fat loss is usually limited to 1 to 2 _____ a week.
45. Self _____ the ability to treat oneself kindly and without judgment when things go badly.
47. Slang for a highly intelligent person.
48. Running on _____ increases leg strength.
49. Small pointed boat used either in white water or flat water.
50. Some clinical trials suggest that Vitamin E supplements may help ease pain, swelling, and morning _____.
51. Shrugs work this particular muscle group in the upper back.
1. Runners often experience this painful condition in the legs (2 words).
3. Rubber band jumping.
4. Running on this is the same as running outdoors if the terrain is the same.
5. Situated nearest to the point of attachment to the body.
6. Seven skin fold measurement sites are: chest, midaxillary area, triceps, sub scapular region, thigh, suprailium and _____.
10. Seaweed known to help the body fight infections.
12. Scientific method of kneading the soft tissues of the body for a desired effect.
14. Skin cleansing that helps remove dead skin; it is recommended weekly.
15. Sheer gains in _____ results in a lower percentage of body fat.
16. Small foam-type device used in swimming to develop leg power and speed.
18. Single muscle, isolative exercises are not as good as functional _____ for reaching fitness goals.
19. Skeletal muscles are often called _____ because we usually control them intentionally.
22. Snowboarding, skateboarding, and rock climbing are also known as _____ sports.
25. Scapular abduction.
28. Shoulder _____ are an exercise that involves raising the shoulders up toward the ears and holding briefly.
30. Seventy-five percent of the _____ we get comes from packaged and processed foods.
32. Snooze fewer than _____ hours a night and you may be 12 percent more likely to die earlier than if you logged six to eight hours.
33. Seeds rich in the calming amino acid tryptophan.
34. Slang for being out of breath, then regaining it (2 words).
35. Serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, melatonin, insulin, and prostaglandins are examples of your bodies _____.
39. Slang for 45 lb. plates.
40. Sleep _____ is a serious health disorder in which sufferers stop breathing when sleeping.
42. Setting _____ helps contribute to long term healthy lifestyle changes.
43. Slang term referring to the deltoid muscles.
44. Round or square diet cheater's delight.
46. Runners should change these every 500 miles.
49. Severe injury to this body part usually ends an athlete's career.