I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #121
1. Piece of equipment used to measure body fat is called a skinfold _____.
5. Postmenopausal women expend seventy fewer _____ per day than they did before menopause.
8. Playing headphones too loudly is said to be causing the increasing problem of _____ in adolescents.
9. People who weight train three times per week and stretch two times per week for 8 weeks will increase their _____.
10. People who participate in regular aerobic exercise appear to _____ longer than those who don't exercise regularly.
11. Personal trainers have clients sign a _____ for liability insurance.
12. People suffering from _____ have difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or getting back to sleep.
15. Place your scale on a flat surface at the same time everyday as part of getting an accurate reading of your _____.
19. Post workout blended fruit delicacy.
21. Period of easy exercising at the beginning of an exercise session.
23. People who work the night shift or _____ are often sleep deprived.
25. Pilates teaches a person to use the deepest abdominal, or _____, muscles.
27. People with rheumatoid arthritis are at high risk of heart _____.
29. Phytochemicals are naturally occurring bioactive substances contained in _____.
30. Place a _____ between your skin and the ice or heat source to avoid frostbite or burns.
32. Pirates would make their mates walk the _____.
33. Pilates exercise is beneficial, particularly for building a strong _____ and increasing flexibility.
34. Physical _____ is benefited by exercise during recovery.
36. People with rheumatoid arthritis can exercise when their joints are not _____.
39. Performing exercises in sequence at stations as quickly as possible is called _____ _____.
40. Pertaining to a gland that secretes directly into the bloodstream and the opposite of exocrine.
41. Pop _____ pills to quell PMS cramps.
42. Postmenopausal women who want to lose weight while gaining lean muscle mass should increase their _____ intake.
43. People known as _____ are good at just about everything they try, enjoying tennis, basketball, and soccer. Their build is also great for kickboxing or martial arts.
2. Post-menopausal women tend to store fat in the _____.
3. Plant sterols, sometimes called _____ are the healthy compounds that occur naturally in a variety of plant foods.
4. Physical activity delivers _____ and nutrients to your tissues.
6. Physical _____ is defined as a bodily movement produced by skeletal muscles that results in energy expenditure above resting (basal) levels.
7. Poor _____ can limit the amount of force your muscle fibers generate when completing a movement.
13. Performing two different exercises with very little or no rest.
14. Positive feedback in this form helps your mate continue to exercise.
16. Post-workout cool-down activity.
17. Physical exercise increases _____ rate, so we can burn more calories.
18. Popular dance workout routine.
20. Performing repetitive muscular contractions against resistance over a period of time increases your _____.
22. Performing short bouts of intense exercise throughout the day (2 words).
24. Perform an exhale of breath during the _____ part of an exercise.
26. People who eat quality carbohydrates feel _____, so they want less food.
28. Performing a series of selected exercises or activities in timed sequences, or bouts, with little or no rest between bouts is called _____ training.
31. People confined to _____ still have great opportunities to achieve fitness goals.
33. Portion _____ is a staple-food-related regimen for those trying to lose weight.
34. Post-workout function.
35. People who exercise regularly have a greatly decreased risk of heart _____.
37. Performing a wide variety of exercises and activities prevents _____.
38. Physically active people have a lower risk of this disease.
39. Piece of furniture used to assist a beginner doing squats.