I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #120
1. If you don't get these as a child, you could end up with shingles later in life.
7. Increasing weight, decreasing repetitions.
9. If your BMI is less than 18.5 you are _____.
10. In today's society, Americans tend to be more like this every year.
11. In the forums, you can create your own _____, a small picture that is displayed with your name when you post.
12. If you exercise in extreme heat or in a plastic "weight-loss suit," you will _____ more and lose weight.
14. Injured muscle healing technique.
16. If _____ is played too loudly, it can cause ear injury or deafness.
19. In Yoga, there is a system of bandhas, commonly called _____.
22. Increasing muscle _____ makes you look smaller even if the scale doesn't change.
23. If you cannot hold a _____ while exercising, your intensity is too high.
26. If this portion of the body is weak, then it is most likely that the core is weak also.
28. Inflammation of the tendons of the lower, front leg, is commonly known as _____ _____.
31. If we eat small meals every few hours during the day, we tend not to _____ _____.
32. Important post-workout event necessary for rebuilding muscle.
34. If a stressor is more temporary and immediate, the effect is referred to as _____ stress.
35. In overweight or obese patients that are depressed, _____ should be monitored.
36. If your BMI range is between 18.5 to 24.9 you are _____.
37. In the STS manual, an analogy refers to "Cathe's Magic Weight Loss _____." cookies
In the U.S., cooks call the seeds of the coriandrum sativum plant “_____” while the leaves of the same plant are known as “cilantro.” Coriander
In blood pressure, the _____ number represents the pressure that remains in the arteries when the heart relaxes. diastolic
In addition to medication, diabetes can often be effectively managed through a proper _____. diet
If you feel like you're having trouble eliminating, exercise may improve _____. digestion
"If you are in a "cutting" phase of a bodybuilding routine, you'll need this to get through it." discipline
In physics, mechanical work is the amount of energy transferred by a force acting over a _____. distance
If you have significant swelling, or if pain persists for more than three of four days, see your _____. doctor
If it was too _____, it wouldn't be worth doing. easy
If we get dehydrated, the _____ in our body are thrown off-kilter, and can cause heart palpitations, dizziness, or delirium. electrolytes
I'd rather be a failure at something I _____ than a success at something I hate. enjoy
In 2003 the FDA issued a consumer alert advising the public to immediately stop buying and using products containing the dietary supplement _____. ephedra
Increased brainpower can be enhanced by this daily activity. exercise
Increasing the angle between articulating bones, often to restore a part of the body to the anatomical position after it has been flexed. Extension
Increased endurance work can help the body fight _____. fatigue
If an egg _____ in a bowl of cold water, it is not fresh and should be discarded floats
Individuals who choose to avoid alcohol can reap the heart-health benefits of _____ that are not processed into wine. grapes
If you have an illness in this area of the body, you can workout at a low intensity. head
Individuals who exercise excessively are risking their _____. health
If you injure you back, within 48 to 72 hours start applying _____ wrapped in a towel for a 20 minute period of time. ice
"In-line _____ is done with "rolling shoes."
2. Inflammation fighting fruit.
3. If we do not exercise, weak muscles cannot protect the _____ in our bodies.
4. Increasing your _____ intake can enhance your training workouts.
5. If you're genuinely following an exercise program and a clean diet and still not losing weight, you may have a _____ condition.
6. Increasing _____ is an obvious way to boost intensity.
8. In the past, Cathe and the crew were photo-edited to look like characters from this sci-fi movie series (2 words).
10. In the medical world, a skinny-fat is known as _____, a condition marked by muscle and strength loss in people of otherwise-normal weight.
12. In the human body, fat can be divided into two main compartments: visceral and _____ (under the skin).
13. increasing the ______ along with resistance is an alternative way to increase intensity on most cardiovascular equipment.
15. In a Johns Hopkins study, people who took Vitamins C and E were 64% less likely to develop _____ disease.
17. If you have a daily 500 calorie deficit a day for 7 days your will lose one _____.
18. If you exercise more than a couple of minutes, your body needs to get oxygen to the _____.
20. In blood pressure, the _____ number is the maximum pressure in the vessels during contraction of the heart.
21. Improper nutrition or an insufficient diet.
23. Including more fiber in your diet will help to greatly reduce _____.
24. If your BMI range is between 30 and higher you are _____.
25. If egg whites or yolks are runny after preparation, they are _____
27. Individuals with exercise-_____ asthma may exhibit many of the same symptoms as sufferers of chronic asthma, with the symptoms occurring during or after exercise.
29. Indoor runners' modus operandi.
30. If you BMI range is between 25 to 29.9 you are _____.
33. If you use _____ supplements, don't take more than 500 milligram per dose because your body will not absorb it efficiently.
34. If you drink too much _____, you may increase the risk of bone fractures.