I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #12
9. European football.
11. A rapid resting heart rate; one above 100 beats per minute in an adult.
12. The _____ system is the network of cells, tissues and organs that regulate the body's responses to internal and external stimuli.
13. The practical application of science to commerce or industry.
15. Range of _____ exercise refers to activities whose goal is improving movement of a specific joint.
18. Substitute this for white bread.
19. Usually used for neck injuries.
20. Improper nutrition or an insufficient diet.
23. Good _____ helps to prevent disease through good health.
24. This fruit is a rich source of potassium.
26. One of the most widely used training aids today.
28. The size of these body parts is evident in a short sleeved shirt.
31. Use this to prevent melanoma.
33. Often used to support an arm after a fracture or other injuries.
35. The use of pulling force to treat muscles and skeleton disorders.
36. Substances that restore helpful bacteria to the intestines.
38. Two-wheeled cardio machine.
39. This training method increases the body's ability to burn calories.
1. Process of holding a joint or bone in place with a splint, cast, or brace.
2. Food farmed or grown without chemical pesticides.
3. Helps maximize recovery after workouts.
4. Three hard sports combined into one.
5. Fatty acid that increases muscle size (2 words).
6. A sign of muscle overexertion.
7. A custard like food with a tart flavor, prepared from milk curdled by bacteria.
8. Carbohydrates replenish these depleted reserves.
10. A graphic record of the electrical activity of the brain as recorded by an EEG.
14. Physical _____ is benefited by exercise during recovery.
16. Keeping your core cool.
17. A porridge made from rolled or ground oats.
21. These "horseshoe" shaped muscles round out this part of the body.
22. A nourishing ingredient in a food.
25. Slang for a highly intelligent person.
27. A complete or incomplete break of a bone resulting from excessive force.
28. Libation said to help muscle recovery, fat loss, and strengthen bones.
29. A complex behavior that is an integral part of the body's strategic adaptation to daily changes in temperature and light.
30. The day between workouts is set aside for this.
32. A recreational activity or pastime, usually competitive.
34. Originating country of the Olympics.
37. How many categories of nutrients does the body need to acquire from food?