I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #119
5. If you use _____ supplements, don't take more than 500 milligram per dose because your body will not absorb it efficiently.
6. How diseases originate and spread in populations.
8. How quickly you respond to a stimulus is your _____ time.
11. In physics, mechanical work is the amount of energy transferred by a force acting over a _____.
12. If a stressor is more temporary and immediate, the effect is referred to as _____ stress.
14. If we do not exercise, weak muscles cannot protect the _____ in our bodies.
16. Hunger can be staved off by having a glass of _____ before bedtime.
17. If this portion of the body is weak, then it is most likely that the core is weak also.
20. If you have significant swelling, or if pain persists for more than three of four days, see your _____.
21. I know you're _____ but jump higher.
22. Improper nutrition or an insufficient diet.
25. If you are in a cutting phase of a bodybuilding routine, you'll need this to get through it.
28. Hormone secreted in response to stress, anger or fear.
31. I can hear them _____ back there.
32. If you exercise in extreme heat or in a plastic weight-loss suit, you will _____ more and lose weight.
34. If you have an illness in this area of the body, you can workout at a low intensity.
36. If we get dehydrated, the _____ in our body are thrown off-kilter, and can cause heart palpitations, dizziness, or delirium.
37. If an egg _____ in a bowl of cold water, it is not fresh and should be discarded
39. Hydration staple for electrolite replenishment.
40. If _____ is played too loudly, it can cause ear injury or deafness.
41. If you drink too much _____, you may increase the risk of bone fractures.
44. High-altitude hiking requirement.
45. High potassium fruit.
46. I'd rather be a failure at something I _____ than a success at something I hate.
47. If your BMI range is between 30 and higher you are _____.
1. Hyperglycemia is elevated levels of blood _____.
2. If you feel like you're having trouble eliminating, exercise may improve _____.
3. If you cannot hold a _____ while exercising, your intensity is too high.
4. In the U.S., cooks call the seeds of the coriandrum sativum plant _____ while the leaves of the same plant are known as cilantro.
7. How far a limb or body part moves is its range of _____.
9. If we eat small meals every few hours during the day, we tend not to _____ _____.
10. In 2003 the FDA issued a consumer alert advising the public to immediately stop buying and using products containing the dietary supplement _____.
13. In a Johns Hopkins study, people who took Vitamins C and E were 64% less likely to develop _____ disease.
15. In overweight or obese patients that are depressed, _____ should be monitored.
18. If every day of surfing could be like this; it would be a perfect world (slang).
19. Improper amounts of sleep can cause this condition (three words).
20. Hypertrophy is defined simply as muscle building and _____.
23. High-glucose malady.
24. In the medical world, a skinny-fat is known as _____, a condition marked by muscle and strength loss in people of otherwise-normal weight.
25. In blood pressure, the _____ number represents the pressure that remains in the arteries when the heart relaxes.
26. In today's society, Americans tend to be more like this every year.
27. High speed sledding.
29. How many categories of nutrients does the body need to acquire from food?
30. Hunger can often be as a result of _____ and not the body needing sustenance.
31. If you exercise more than a couple of minutes, your body needs to get oxygen to the _____.
33. In blood pressure, the _____ number is the maximum pressure in the vessels during contraction of the heart.
34. High levels of platelet aggregation is another term for _____ disease.
35. If you're genuinely following an exercise program and a clean diet and still not losing weight, you may have a _____ condition.
38. I'm afraid of it.
42. In addition to medication, diabetes can often be effectively managed through a proper _____.
43. If it was too _____, it wouldn't be worth doing.