I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #118
1. This seed is a good source of vitamin I.
3. This measures aerobic endurance.
7. This is not a disease but a collection of symptoms characterized by widespread musculoskeletal aches and pains, stiffness, fatigue and muscle spasms.
8. This nutrient is found in a wide variety of foods including oysters, nuts, dried legumes, cereals, poultry and shellfish.
12. This kind of story is frequently posted on Cathe's blog.
13. This leg exercise is said to temporarily increase the level of testosterone in men.
16. This is considered a "superfood," but also has derogatory "smoking" qualities.
17. This is a highly contagious virus that causes a blister-like rash over whole body.
18. This lettuce not only has a high water content, but also offers a nutrient punch of Vitamin C.
20. This simple indicator is a way to measure exercise intensity (2 words).
24. This is found in beans, leafy vegetables, oranges, tomatoes, most produce, fortified grains and cereals, and can improve serotonin levels.
27. This sport of _____ arts helps children develop eye-hand coordination without compromising the integrity of young joints.
28. This relaxing indulgence can help improve skeletal system function.
30. This machine offers speeds up to 12 mph and inclines up to 12 percent.
32. This physical state has become a national epidemic in adults and children.
33. This small fish packs a big punch when it comes to omega 3 fats.
34. This spice helps control blood sugar.
37. This mineral is made of 40 percent sodium and 60 percent chlorine.
39. This morning drink, when taken in moderation, can boost brain power.
41. This is an often-ignored body part for exercise.
42. This snack food is full of magnesium.
43. This seasoning (in curry powder) fights inflammation and disease (including cancer).
44. This martial art has been suggested to fight type 2 diabetes (2 words).
45. This sport is performed in a ring with gloves.
46. This spice at first glance, looks like nothing more than a knotty, thick root you’d step over in a forest. It treats gastrointestinal disorders.
1. This is usually a last resort performed by surgeons.
2. This is inevitable as we age, but exercise can help combat it (2 words).
4. This is the study of the body.
5. This nighttime "movie" food has high fiber and protein.
6. This is the process wherein you raise your body temperature to prepare your muscles for exercise.
9. This refers to the effort put forth by a person when performing an exercise.
10. This seasoning promotes relaxation and fights inflammation.
11. This means acute soreness in gym lingo. This typically occurs during and immediately following exercise.
14. This kind of recipe is frequently posted on the blog.
15. This seasoning eases asthma and enhances memory and mood.
16. This is necessary for proper cell growth and life in general.
19. This is an absolute must if you are attempting to lose weight.
21. This nut which makes a great snack and is high in protein and low in saturated fat.
22. This seasoning increases mental function and improves mood.
23. This piece of equipment is a combination of a treadmill and a stair climber.
25. This seasoning fights viruses and fungi (such as Candida).
26. This running accessory is essential to transporting what you need to stay hydrated (2 words).
29. This pre-workout activity has been determined to help training go a little farther.
31. This means how hard you are working during a training session.
33. This professional sport has seen a great rise in popularity in the U.S.
35. This plays a significant part of success or failure in a sport.
36. This is a new CatheDownloads program whereby you can make money from sales.
38. This refers to the forward part of an organ.
40. This small, over-the-counter pill, taken on a daily basis, can benefit people with heart disease, arthritis and headaches and can prevent clotting.