I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #117
3. One glass of water before bed can help stop this from occurring at night.
10. One glass per day is said to promote cardiac health (2 words).
11. Name that spa: A _____ spa provides guests with lifestyle improvement and health enhancement through spa services, physical fitness, educational programming and on-site accommodations. Spa cuisine is served exclusively.
13. Name that spa: A _____/Hotel Spa is owned by and located within hotel, provides spa services, fitness and wellness components, and spa cuisine menu choices.
17. Not eating solid food and drinking the juice of fruits and vegetables is called a juice _____.
19. NIMH recognizes this as a valid treatment for anxiety and depression.
21. Once we've reached these, we celebrate them!
24. One of the best exercises for lower back pain.
26. One of the most effective ways to train is to leverage body weight against _____.
27. Nut known as a wonder food.
30. Necessary yearly sabbatical.
31. Name that spa: A _____ ship spa provides services, fitness and wellness components and spa cuisine menu choices on board a ship.
32. One of the most widely used training aids today.
33. Name that spa: A _____ spa offers a variety of spa services on a daily-use basis.
35. One _____ (454 grams) of fat is equal to 3,500 calories.
36. Name that spa: A _____ spa consists of individuals, groups and institutions whose primary purpose is to provide comprehensive health and wellness care.
37. One of the main purposes for _____-lifting is maximizing muscle hypertrophy.
39. Omega 3 fatty acids are found in this food.
40. Normal runners' strike (two words).
42. Name that spa: A _____ springs spa features hydrotherapy treatments that employ an on-site source of natural spring, thermal or sea water.
43. Olympic sharpshooting activity.
44. One of the biggest causes of stress is poor _____ management.
46. Obesity has been on the increase in _____ of the United States.
48. Nuts and _____ are great sources of fuel.
51. Obesity results from an imbalance of caloric intake and caloric _____.
52. Not a professional.
53. Nephrotic syndrome is a condition where the _____ are damaged.
54. Older adults who have always been active are similar to younger people in their _____ times.
1. One of the most important parts of physical training is maintaining this level in the body.
2. Nutrient-dense carbs have the ability to aid _____ loss over fats and sugary foods.
4. Nutrigenomics is defined as the study of how different foods interact with specific _____ to increase or decrease the risk of diseases.
5. On average, women gain a pound a year in the years before _____.
6. Obesity has been strongly associated with type _____ diabetes.
7. One in two women and one in four men aged 50 and older will suffer an _____ related fracture.
8. Omega 3 is beneficial to _____ health
9. Not eating for a while can cause levels of the neurotransmitter _____ to drop, which makes it more difficult to regulate a wave of anger.
12. Natural components of tea leaves may help maintain good _____ health.
14. Nausea during or after training can be a sign of an empty _____.
15. One exercise in which momentum is frequently employed and easy to see is the back _____.
16. Non-mainstream methods of treating physical ailments fall under the category of _____ medicine.
18. One of the most common mistakes exercisers make during strength training is to use _____.
20. Necessary for body recovery.
21. One of two primary myofilaments that bind with myosin to cause a muscle action.
22. One of the key factors that can determine a person's weight or resistance to sickness is family _____.
23. One of the purest forms of protein is available in _____ _____.
25. Obesity and lack of physical activity are major risk factors for the development of _____ _____ diabetes.
26. Often overlooked factor in determining individual fitness results.
28. One in every five Americans has some sort of _____ that limits his or her physical activity.
29. No time for _____ time.
31. Nursing mothers should avoid this substance contained in a popular morning drink.
34. One of the fibrous contractile proteins found in a myofibril.
38. Not only does working out make the body fit but it also assists in _____ function.
39. On a low carbohydrate diet, we burn more _____ for energy.
41. Obvious byproduct of overeating.
42. One benefit of a training partner is to _____ each other to succeed.
45. Nutrient-dense foods help provide _____ for intense workouts.
47. One of the simplest, most effective exercises one can do for weight loss is jumping _____.
49. Now that's the way to _____.
50. Of these three choices, which is the most nutrient rich?: Potatoes, Corn, or Peas