I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #115
1. Plant sterols, sometimes called _____ are the healthy compounds that occur naturally in a variety of plant foods.
5. Pop _____ pills to quell PMS cramps.
10. Progressive _____ is a term often used for increasing amount of weight and reps of weight training over time.
11. Portion _____ is a staple-food-related regimen for those trying to lose weight.
16. Pose in Yoga to strengthen the core. Hint: it floats on water.
18. Putting pressure on an injured site to help keep swelling down.
19. Preservatives containing salt or ester of nitric acid.
22. Post-workout cool-down activity.
23. Proper _____ is crucial to preventing injury when lifting weight.
24. Postmenopausal women who want to lose weight while gaining lean muscle mass should increase their _____ intake.
26. Pregnant women should limit the amount of canned _____ they eat because it contains mercury according to an FDA advisory panel.
30. Recent U.S. government guidelines suggest daily exercise for _____ minutes.
31. Recommended _____ Allowances (RDA) refer to the average amount of each vitamin and mineral that healthy people need daily.
32. Positive feedback in this form helps your mate continue to exercise.
35. Reading food labels can help you make _____ choices when grocery shopping.
37. Procedure often used by women to help clear facial scars.
40. Proteins form _____ that speed up chemical reactions.
41. Quick "energy buzz" substance.
42. Post workout blended fruit delicacy.
43. Proteins can be broken down into _____ acids and used to make ATP.
2. Proper hydration assists this large exterior body organ in staying healthy.
3. Postmenopausal women expend seventy fewer _____ per day than they did before menopause.
4. Red-meat eaters have a higher risk of chronic _____ disease.
6. Range of _____ exercise refers to activities whose goal is improving movement of a specific joint.
7. Quit your _____.
8. Place your scale on a flat surface at the same time everyday as part of getting an accurate reading of your _____.
9. Quick diet tip: Don’t eat it if it doesn’t _____.
11. Recreational exercisers or athletes usually perform both endurance and strength training at the same time; this strategy is called _____ training.
12. Protein foods contain an amino acid called _____.
13. Proper footwear is often key to preventing _____, a condition in the joints including the knees.
14. Purchase a _____ that will count your steps.
15. Poor _____ can limit the amount of force your muscle fibers generate when completing a movement.
16. Pugilistic cardiovascular exercise.
17. Protein is more slowly digested than _____.
20. Reducing _____ in your diet also reduces the amount of calories you ingest.
21. Probiotics help to restore beneficial bacteria to the _____.
22. Pregnant women should avoid exercise in the _____ position after the first trimester.
25. Post-workout function.
27. Proteins create _____ that the body uses to fight infection.
28. Plant said to relieve heartburn, headaches and stomach ailments, also a benefit to the liver (2 words).
29. Post meal blood sugar spikes can later cause _____.
33. Rain that has a pH level lower than 5.6 (2 words).
34. Quality _____ describes the types of workouts used just prior to bodybuilding competitions to enhance muscles.
36. Post-menopausal women tend to store fat in the _____.
38. Pressure cooking prepares food quickly and healthfully by creating _____ under pressure.
39. Popular dance workout routine.