I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #110
1. Biological _____ are the same for women and men when it comes to bodily changes resulting from weight training.
8. As you begin to exercise, the scale might not change, but your _____ will, since muscle takes up less room than fat.
9. Black cohosh eases hot _____.
12. Bioelectrical impedance analysis is a method for measuring _____ _____.
13. Beyond middle age, a loss of muscle cells, or _____, normally occurs.
15. Bioavailability refers to the body's ability to absorb and use the _____ derived from food.
16. Athletes should be generally fit before incorporating this into their workout regimen.
18. BMI (Body Mass _____) is a number that reflects the percentage of body fat in proportion to lean body mass.
20. Beta-blockers work to block particular sites in the body called beta-_____.
22. Boot camp classes are often a good alternative to weight _____.
23. Body _____ is the ratio of lean body mass to fat.
24. Blood pressure over 140/90 signifies full-fledged _____.
27. Blood deficiency.
29. Athletes' summer indulgence (2 words).
31. Beans and _____ provide long-sustained energy and help regulate insulin and glucose levels.
32. Bicyclists' and runners' hairy nemesis.
33. Basic no-equipment-needed cardio exercise.
36. bending fingers or toes towards the lower surface of the foot or hand.
37. Balancing food intake with caloric burning helps regulate _____ _____.
39. Bodily injury could be associated with muscle _____ that persists 48 hours after working out or training.
40. Baseline _____ are light intensity movements of daily life such as walking, standing, etc.
41. Body _____ is critical for quality of life and maintaining good health in an appropriate measure.
42. Bone _____ is accumulated most rapidly during early childhood and adolescence and then diminishes starting in a person's thirties.
43. Before you start an exercise program, get a complete _____ to rule out any medical limitations.
1. Athletic _____ is enhanced when incorporating strength and power training into a regimen.
2. Being _____ can shorten your life span.
3. Blood pressure between 120/80 and 139/89 indicates _____.
4. Bone loss in women is especially rapid during the first five years after _____.
5. Bleeding into surface tissue just below the skin commonly called a bruise, resulting in a "black and blue" effect.
6. Bodybuilders have been using this seed oil for quite some time, however, consuming the entire seed appears to have the greatest overall health benefit.
7. Bicycling in cold weather makes the body work _____.
10. Berries are jam-packed with _____ called anthocyanins and polyphenols, which have anti-inflammatory qualities.
11. Beans contain high levels of _____.
14. Best type of progress when weight training.
17. Bodyweight without body fat, composed primarily of muscle, bone, and other non fat tissue is referred to as _____ body mass.
19. Being under constant _____ can increase production of the hormone cortisol which can cause an increase in appetite as well as extra fat storage around the abdominal region.
21. Attachment of a muscle that is more superior or proximal.
25. Body fat weighs one pound when it stores 3500 _____.
26. Bisphenol A is a toxic chemical found in _____ and has been found to be harmful to the body.
27. Aversions to foods, pollens, and other substances are called _____.
28. Blood glucose levels should be measured at scheduled intervals using a _____.
30. Being indoors reduces the amount of this chemical.
34. Athletes should have this outlook.
35. Bodily condition of overall physical and mental health.
38. Avoid the _____-through window, and walk instead for calorie burning.