I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #108
1. Body part that transports impulses between the brain and the peripheral nerves.
3. Body _____ is critical for quality of life and maintaining good health in an appropriate measure.
6. Blood pumps out of the heart through its left ventricle and enters the _____, the largest artery found in the body.
11. Body fat weighs one pound when it stores 3500 _____.
13. Bodybuilders have been using this seed oil for quite some time, however, consuming the entire seed appears to have the greatest overall health benefit.
16. By lowering the caloric content of your meals while retaining the volume or density of each meal, you lose weight without feeling hungry, is the theory known as _____.
17. BMI (Body Mass _____) is a number that reflects the percentage of body fat in proportion to lean body mass.
18. Biological _____ are the same for women and men when it comes to bodily changes resulting from weight training.
19. Bilateral refers to having this many sides.
20. Bioelectrical impedance analysis is a method for measuring _____ _____.
21. Being indoors reduces the amount of this chemical.
23. Both endurance and resistance training programs are needed to optimize calorie _____.
24. Calcium is one of the essential _____ for strong bones.
26. Calcium _____ blockers work to inhibit calcium from entering both muscle in the heart and muscle inside blood vessel walls.
28. Bone loss in women is especially rapid during the first five years after _____.
31. Body builders' favorite.
35. Bicyclists' and runners' hairy nemesis.
36. Calculation that estimates percentages of body fat.
40. Best type of progress when weight training.
41. Calorie _____ can help with daily monitoring of food intake.
42. Boxing necessity that keeps you thinking.
43. Beta-blockers work to block particular sites in the body called beta-_____.
44. bending fingers or toes towards the lower surface of the foot or hand.
1. Breathing in _____ can help to clear up sinus headaches.
2. Bitter _____ is a common ingredient in most "ephedra free" weight lost supplements.
4. Blood pressure over 140/90 signifies full-fledged _____.
5. Body _____ refers to the components of the body. It is usually divided into two components, the amount of fat mass and the amount of fat-free mass in the body.
7. Blood pressure between 120/80 and 139/89 indicates _____.
8. Boxers and wrestlers often have it (2 words).
9. Bisphenol A is a toxic chemical found in _____ and has been found to be harmful to the body.
10. Blood glucose levels should be measured at scheduled intervals using a _____.
12. Calorie _____ is defined as the concentration of calories in a given weight of food.
14. Caffeine is a _____.
15. Busting over this exercise barrier boosts confidence.
20. Bulimia is a psychological and physiological condition characterized by recurrent episodes of _____ eating, usually followed by self-induced vomiting.
21. Biomechanics are a study of these body parts.
22. Bodyweight without body fat, composed primarily of muscle, bone, and other non fat tissue is referred to as _____ body mass.
25. Boot camp classes are often a good alternative to weight _____.
27. Calories obtained from foods high in sugar and fat with no nutritional value are _____ calories.
29. By maintaining the body's insulin levels, we also control blood _____ levels.
30. Can often be an indicator of the degree of our physical capabilities.
31. Calorie _____ is a term for the relationship between calories consumed and calories expended.
32. Bodily injury could be associated with muscle _____ that persists 48 hours after working out or training.
33. Bending a limb at the joint, thereby decreasing the angle of the joint.
34. Bodily condition of overall physical and mental health.
37. Bone _____ is accumulated most rapidly during early childhood and adolescence and then diminishes starting in a person's thirties.
38. Bicycling in cold weather makes the body work _____.
39. Blood deficiency.