I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #106
4. Adding this movement to a pull-up involves more of the body's muscles groups.
8. Activity that doesn't cost a dime.
9. Acclimatization is necessary for travelling in high _____ areas of the world.
10. A vital anti-oxidant when combined with vitamin E; it protects the immune system.
11. Aerobic exercise helps lower high _____ pressure and control blood sugar.
13. A waste product of anaerobic energy production, known to cause muscle burn during exercise is _____ acid.
15. Aerobic exercise burns _____ during exercise, but not much afterward.
17. A torn or removed meniscus can lead to _____.
19. A term used when referring to clothing for "large" sizes.
22. Adults having trouble concentrating or focusing on work can have this condition (abbreviation).
24. Acclimatization is necessary for this high altitude sport.
26. A yogurt-like dairy product from Iceland and the natural choice of people who are trying to restrict their calorie and fat intake.
27. According to the US Department of Agriculture's Food Guide Pyramid, you eat the most servings of this food group each day.
29. Adjusting the _____ of a treadmill can help prepare you for a hilly race.
31. A workout cool down phase ensures that blood reaches the _____ as well as the trained muscles.
32. Aerobic work and weight training will assist in this personal goal (2 words).
34. According to Mehmet Oz, MD, a professor of surgery, _____ is the greatest preventable cause of heart disease.
38. A term referring to rapid onset of an event (usually in the body).
39. ACE _____ can cause postexercise hypotension, dizziness, a dry, persistent nonproductive cough, and lightheadedness.
41. According to experts, after _____ (#) weeks you are officially de-trained regardless of your previous physical condition.
42. Acrostic for injury and an edible grain.
43. Acute _____ is a possibility when performing endurance and strength training on the same day.
44. A term for many of the poses done in yoga.
45. A term used prolifically throughout clinical medicine literature to denote the other effects of specific medicines.
46. Adding small amounts of this to your diet may help prevent binge eating.
47. Abs are made in the _____.
1. A verbal gauge used for measuring exercise intensity is the _____ test.
2. ADP stands for Adenosine _____.
3. According to the American Heart Association, _____ has more than two times the Omega-3 fatty acids than any of America's top 10 favorite seafoods.
5. Adding _____ training to a person's running program can increase their fitness.
6. A web audio or video recording that can be downloaded, such as Cathe’s that are available on iTunes, are called _____.
7. A type of diabetes when a person's blood sugar level often swings quickly from high to low and from low to high.
10. A wet exercise byproduct.
12. A term used for cleansing the body of built-up toxins is _____.
14. A thin and linear body type is known as an _____.
15. Aerobic _____ is a measure of how well your blood transports oxygen around the body, and how well your muscles utilize the oxygen.
16. A way to monitor intensity of strength training exercises is to vary the _____ between lifts.
18. A widely publicized effect of endorphin production is the so-called _____ _____.
20. A weighted, curved metal bar named after its creator, Paul Katami, is called a _____.
21. A term for the supplements that contain all of the essential amino acids (2 words).
23. Adults with _____ are more likely to have heart disease than those without it.
25. Acclimatization is the body's gradual adaptation to changes in the _____.
28. Acetylcholine is a chemical that is released from certain _____ endings.
30. A walnut size gland under the bladder (in men).
33. A term used in aerobics class for side-to-side movement is _____.
35. A term for someone's aerobic fitness capacity and their ability to do prolonged exercise without fatigue is their aerobic _____.
36. A term for something that is toward the back.
37. Absolute necessary equipment needed for an extended hiking trip.
40. A weight-_____ exercise is one in which you support your weight or lift weight.