I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #105
1. A micronutrient, _____ helps bone growth and production of cells.
6. A primary duty of fitness professionals is to ensure that clients exercise _____ and effectively to successfully reach their goals.
8. A medical professional uses this device to listen to the heart.
13. A new workout regimen, called _____ Fit, takes place on an elliptical trainer inside a vacuum chamber.
14. A hormone that stimulates body systems in response to stress.
15. A hormone involved in weight maintenance is _____, which signals satiation.
16. A product developed by the Navy Seals has become one of the trendier fitness breakthroughs of recent years; training using it is called TRX _____.
20. A platform with a rubber half-sphere attached to the bottom is called a _____ board.
22. A proximal point is at this area of the body.
23. A mineral that builds and repairs bones and teeth, helps nerves work, assists in muscle contraction, helps blood clot, and facilitates heart function.
25. A protein called _____ carries most of the oxygen in the blood.
27. A major component of prechoreographed program is _____.
29. A muscle used to pull a body part away from the midline of the body.
30. A place of safety and introspection, but don't sit there too long.
32. A much better replacement for any white flour (2 words).
33. A process by which cancer cells spread throughout the body.
35. A measure of noise level.
38. A movement to measure flexibility in the lower body is sit and _____.
39. A natural compound that's found in our bodies and in foods like meat, poultry, and seafood.
43. A radioactive gas found in some homes that can increase the risk of cancer.
44. A muscle that assists another muscle to accomplish a movement.
46. A host of drugs that treat diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, inflammatory disease and more, affect weight _____.
47. A precursor to osteoporosis more commonly known as low bone density is called _____.
48. A lack of water in the body.
49. A joint pain malady.
50. A physical and metal state which occurs due to excessive training without adequate recovery
2. A Korean study found that eating black _____ can help reduce the risk of thrombosis; a type of blood clot that potentially fatal.
3. A lean body composition means lower amounts of _____ in the body.
4. A lack of insulin in the blood produces these chemicals.
5. A particularly dangerous form of skin cancer.
7. A physical or psychological situation that disrupts the harmony of the mind and body.
9. A postage _____ is recommended to use to measure portions for butter or margarine (1 tsp.).
10. A minimal number of _____ _____ promotes excellent financial health (2 words).
11. A porridge made from rolled or ground oats.
12. A licorice-flavored root credited with many health related benefits.
17. A primary function of muscles is to create tension and produce force for movement of the body's _____ system.
18. A measurement of the work done by the heart, commonly expressed as the number of beats per minute (2 words).
19. A hinged area of the body is called a _____.
21. A manufacturer of sneakers: New _____
24. A personal trainer is also known as a personal _____.
26. A molecule of glucose and galactose chemically bonded together, found in milk.
28. A nutritionist can help you maintain proper levels of caloric _____ in your diet.
31. A leg muscle often pulled or strained by athletes.
34. A mineral needed for production of hemoglobin.
36. A major source of decreased performance in athletes can be attributed to _____ dysfunction.
37. A high-salt meal can stiffen your _____ within 30 minutes.
40. A nourishing ingredient in a food.
41. A muscle that causes motion.
42. A pound of muscle is _____ and takes up less space than a pound of fat.
45. A high number of adolescents struggle with some form of disordered _____ behavior.